fozchek

SWF seeking ride from Houston...

i have a feeling we will all be in rare form.
:o

Rare? Pros, we are pros, pack your party hat and get ready to put it on. B|B|B|

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN BOOKED......RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN BOOKED.

SunnyDee123 is officially coming to Aggieland - arriving Thursday night into Bush Intercontinental at 7:43pm......Leaving Sunday night at 7:05pm.

OK - whoever is giving "Foz" a ride or whomever might be at the airport....got room for me in the ride back? I'll sit on a lap if I have to but not sure who loses on that one....B|

See everyone soooooooooooon!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Wheeeeeee! Sunnydee is going!

I am getting a ride from Pop, so if you don't mind waiting for an hour we can ride together (he told me there was room for more chicks). If you don't feel like waiting, it looks like Perky77 is up for some company, too. We will sort it all out today, I am sure.

Yeeeeee-haaaaaaw!

Hey Hey!! Is this this weekend? If so I wanna goooooooooooooo!!!

I need someone to talk me back into the air. Chicks just might be able to do that. AggieD please send me directions via email or pm.. I might not even crack any aggie jokes. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hey Hey!! Is this this weekend? If so I wanna goooooooooooooo!!!

I figured it out. It's in 2 weeks. I might even be in better shape to jump then. Aggie I still need some directions from Houston.

Thanks man.. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You shouldn't need much coaxing.
Your internal dialogue will be:
Hmmmn...this is a pleasant ride up to altitude with a group of hot chicks. Damn! Why are they all leaving me? I better follow them.
Botta-boom-botta-bing...you are skydiving again!
B|

I can leave Houston whenever Thursday after about 5 or 6, Dinner at Todd's is planned for Thursday night , i am positive they will still be doing something, probably shots, until everyone passes out, so arriving late will not prevent you from missing anything Thurday night. If Pop is planning on picking up Fozchek and you want to leave early or others arrive and want to go ahead to aggieland I can get yall there. And I refuse to obey the open container law so if your riding with me the Perky Truck Bar is open.
As far as getting yall back to the airport sunday, it is on my way home so jump in if ya need, if you don't decide to stay for good.
yall just tell me what you want me to do, and i will handle it.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Dinner at Todd's is planned for Thursday night , i am positive they will still be doing something, probably shots, until everyone passes out, so arriving late will not prevent you from missing anything Thurday night.***

We are planning on having Spaghetti & Meatballs, as well as AggieDave's Red Beans and Rice. Any jumpers who are already in town are welcome to come on by for an Aggieland welcome to knock your socks off! (Not to mention all the socks that will be knocked off on the first load Friday...:D)

If you plan on stopping by, drop me a PM so I can get a head count!

ALL AGGIELAND jumpers are expected to bring a covered dish (with something tasty inside it!) AND BEER to share with all the out-of-towners. Let me know who's bringing what ASAP.

Thanks and Blue Skies,
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

Todd shouldn't have told me yet, i have a tendancy to spread news of parties to women.

Covered dish and beer.....I can handle that. Jambalaya work? Ok, I am letting you know I will be there.

Sounds like too much fun - hope you don't hurt this little FLorida girl before her jumping even gets started...hee hee :P I get into IAH at 7:43 and think I am working out a ride with the wonderful help of Levin. I'll miss the ride with my little "Foz" but if I can avoid sitting around the airport all by my lonesome for an extra hour - I'm on it. Can't wait to meet and eat and jump and drink and whatever else with EVERYONE! :)

Awwwww. Nobody loves fozchek. At least Pop is going to wait for me. :(

There better be a drink waiting for me when I roll into T & K's! See, I have a ride organized, but now I need to organize my beverage service.

Is there anyone out there that can help a sista out?

Got NUTTIN' but luv for the Foz......and I will guard a drink for you (what kinda you wanna mama?). Never know - maybe I'll miss my early ride...if you see some weird chick waving at you as your come down the runway at the airport - THAT'S JUST ME!

pssst....can I still "rest my head in the same area as you" if I have no place to sleep? Not sure what is happening with that yet.

I'm such a worry wart!

Drink: anything that has alcohol as the MAIN ingredient. Preferably a shot of tequila with a slice of lime waiting. Oh...and find me a cute boy to lick the salt off of. If there is no tequila available, I will settle for anything as long as I still get to lick a cute boy.

As far as you crashing somewhere Sunnydee, we will get it settled for certain in the next couple of days.
No worries. You will never be left without a place to stay when you travel with me. (are you feeling the guilt yet about leaving the airport without me? :P)

Yup...brushing the guilt off me....and actually it feels kinda gooooooooood! :o

All this talk of licking.....eye-yi-yi!

And for some reason I am thinking, if you or I or any other girl in the vicinity want to do any licking off of a boy we will have MORE than enough volunteers!

Yup...brushing the guilt off me....and actually it feels kinda gooooooooood! :o

All this talk of licking.....eye-yi-yi!

And for some reason I am thinking, if you or I or any other girl in the vicinity want to do any licking off of a boy we will have MORE than enough volunteers!

Well I think I'll just have to take Thursday off and camp at the Airport. I'll search for cuties carrying rigs, looking for beer and cute guys. B|