fozchek

SWF seeking ride from Houston...

Body shots yeah!!!!!!

maaaaan, do you know how long its been since i've done body shots? i'm thinking oklahoma almost 3 years ago... i think its time again.... hehehe, and i can get trashed as heck the night before, paint on toenails of passed out jumpers until 5 am because i won't have to jump the next morning... hehehe... :)

oh aggiedave, i'm bustin out the cowgirl hat and boots for friday or saturday night, i'm thinkin we should take some of these city slickers out to dixie chicken or something and have a little native texican fun ;)... levin? u game?

can't wait, i'm stoked B|

Both are great I prefer to be the taker, wait reciever, well both!!!!.
All is fun, and maybe some rodriguez Brother can be iniated. that will be even better.
CIelos Azules
6 segundos

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

YES!

God oh god, this is going to be very FUN!

Body shots, boots and hats, drinking, partying, the Dixie Chicken, oh and jumping...KICK ASS!

Dee, don't worry about a place to stay, between all of us, there will be a place for you!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

pssst....can I still "rest my head in the same area as you" if I have no place to sleep? Not sure what is happening with that yet.

I'm such a worry wart!

There is a pillow with your name on it at our place already, per Levin's request. So you don't need to worry about that anymore. :)
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

You say that, but wait till you look at pictures at the end of the day and see that the Queen Bitch has taken a lot of pics that make you look very goofy! That or serious blackmail pics.

She's worse then the poperotzy(sp?), all she needs now is a little scooter to motor around and take pics!>:(

You might regret saying that if Kathy sees it!

For instance, during the 4 hours it took us to recovery our downed 182, she took over 600 pictures!

Something about having a high-end digital camera and a large memory card makes her take a lot of pictures. Hell, she had to send her camera back for maintance earlier this year because she wore it out. Last year (the first year she had it), she took over 20,000 pictures!