fozchek

SWF seeking ride from Houston...

Cabana boy is giving you a really good advice!!!
Misha are you ready to party? Yes!!!!

Party, who said party? Where? YEAH!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: It's going to be a classic weekend.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Well I'm ready if all you "wise guys" are......Who is babysitting? Want to make sure I stumble back to the proper tent/rv/house. It would be just horrible curling up snuggley next to someone thinking it was my teddy bear. Terrible - just terrible!

I'm taking applications.......

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

alti bear2.JPG

I just wanted to let everyone know that this long, drawn out, flirtatious, sometimes raunchy thread has been a success! I am getting a ride with POP. So, thanks to everyone for their efforts (and POP for the ride). This thread has served its purpose!
wheeeeeee!
:$

AAAaaaahhhhh - the pressure. I promise to make a decision by tomorrow. Have to because that is how long I have the "hold" for. I'll be coming in around the same time as Foz...if it pans out....Thursday night and leaving Sunday night. So although I am only a sit freeflier RIGHT NOW....maybe we can all make a jump together. Wan't that discussed earlier in this little thread?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Doesn't matter what you do. you will have really good Coaches that can guide you. and is a great event for the ladies!!! Camps are design to learn.
Cielos Azules
Pablito
Talk to Foz about her flight times

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Damn I go to work for one day and everyone gets in the Cabana wagon. I am now planning on taking Friday off, so i will be leaving Thursday night as well, got to love putting in a 90 hour week and having your boss wrapped around your finger. I live at the airport, It is hell when your building the damn place, so if you get there, get lost or need a place to wait on your ride, even if you have abandoned me for a certain sweet talking Argentian or a person who can't pass a taco cabana I can hook you up. (and we are getting party practice tomarrow night guys, call me and let me know what the plan is are we meeting up somewhere? Pilot Mike has my number),
I can see i will have to be on the ball if I am going to try to be the nice guy.

And Pablo, i have reservations at Dave's I think, but if i may show up for breakfast, since I made em famous for ya, it sounds like you will have a crowd of Hotties.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom