fozchek

SWF seeking ride from Houston...

Hey, SD...Pabilito is tall, muscular, gorgeous, and very nice on the eyes. Trust me....you won't miss him. And above all that, he's a most wonderful friend to have. He's a sweetheart.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey, SD...you know what they say....Get 'em young and train 'em right. >:(:D:)

YES YES...so true. Just don't want to get them all trained just so and then have there "young and curious" habits getting the best of them. Ever wonder about just "playing" with them long enough and then moving on? Not saying I would ever think such a thing - ummm...think someone else asked me that question :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

No need to adjust anything.. the DZ is down in the bottom of the valley...... but if you were jumping into someplace else with a higher elevation you would have to set the AAD for the elevation of the landing zone . the mountains are far enough off to not have to worry about ground rush past you as if you were doing something like jumping into Yosemite Valley ( yeah like the Park Rangers would ever let that happen).

Amazon

yup at the Casa Boogie In Skydive Houston Last year
I don't really have any new picture of me. Not to self update pictures.
CIelos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Since my fellow :ph34r: doesn't have a picture of himself handy I'll hook him up. You can see him here.http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Dropzone_Members/Dropzone_Gatherings/2002_Eloy_Christmas_Boogie/LouDiamond&image=DCP_0350.jpg&img=10&tt=
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING