fozchek

SWF seeking ride from Houston...

ok so let me get this straight, you come over borrow the plane, get a yourself a free jump on the way back, come in drink the beer and you don't even mention anything about this gathering...

dude that is sooooo wrong...>:(

well looks like that time to visit just moved up in my sched. :ph34r:

what are you guys flying that wkend?

Morning......quick the little thread your hunt for a ride has turned into....I LOVE IT! Waiting for the "P Man" to wake up and get us all hot and bothered with his yummy talk of red wine and cleaning skills....B|...although was Diablo trying to weasle in? Come on boys - come play...if you dare!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

We are getting the Kapowsin Grand Caravan this weekend at Snohomish( NE of Seattle). Now I know FL is PURTY and all...( I used to live there till it just got to be too flat, too hot, too many bugs, too many relatives, and too many DAYUM YANKEES) but you gotta see the scenery out here.. Snohomish sits at the bottom of a glacial cut valley into the North Cascades (aka the American Alps) and to the west we have the whole Puget sound with the hundreds of islands to the west and north. Just to the north is the 10,700 ft Mt Baker coverde in glaciers and just to the east is Glacier Peak another of the strato volcanos of the Cascade Mountain range. Just to the south is Mt Rainier at 14,410 ft the highest in the Cascades and it is just 20 miles to the east of the Kapowsin DZ.... you really do need to come out and see this for yourself... but in the summer....Winter time you can go for more than a month and never see the mountains[:/]. check out the photo gallery under Drop Zone Information at http://www.skydivesnohomish.com

Amazon

Good morning denise How are you doing? Hugz Lots of them. It will be a pleasure to meet you.
Looking forward for that weekend.B|

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Personally I am a high protein kinda girl....with lower carbs. How about some egg whites, maybe some turkey bacon and a slice of whole wheat toast with strawberry jam spread ALL OVER IT......B|

But if someone cooks and invites me to join the table, I'll be polite and eat whatever is put in front of me...B|:):P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I resemble that remark!

And, yes, SD....JP gives very nice, enveloping hugs as well. And, he blushes too. B|

Nice! Well then, I think we should do what any self-respecting women would do... share the love!

I have a hug waiting for ya, JP!;)