crapflinger2000

Congrats to Lizzard

so awhile back i interviewed for that new job at my company...stuff was all uncertain...they liked me, but didn't know if they had room for me in the group...my boss was unsure about releasing me to that group because it might overload my co-workers...blah blah blah...

anyways...got the call this morning that everything has been worked out and i can work in this new group without having to go through a bunch of BS...everyone is happy...

no pay raise (yet), but commute is much shorter, younger co-workers, more interesting work, and my boss is impressed with my "taking the initiative to get exposure to other parts of the company".

oh...and i now own my car B|

I knew you'd get that job Lizzie-Your boss SHOULD be proud of you for taking the initiative to do something new. I hope you really enjoy it!!! Congratulations!!!! When do you start?

ANd I know what you mean about the car thing....isn't that a great feeling?

Meg;)

contratulations, does that mean we can pie you again?

look at my expression in this picture...do you think i'll let you pie me again?

I wasn't there the first time, and I have to agree with adam, you do look really cute in that pic, and if we want to pie you again do you think you'll be able to stop us;);)