Kinaa

My sister...

...is sitting behind me and watching TV. There was some comercial on it and 2 second of parachuthing in it. Her words was:- It is accuracy canopy isn't it?
I sad: -Yes.
See how I know (whit proud on her face)
And she don't even skydive.B|
She was last weekend whit me on DZ for the first time. We were there for an our, I did 2 quick jumps. There was accuracy tuffet, and guys doing some accuracy landing and some students. When we get back home I asked her what she think, will she start skydiving. I was joking whit her and teasing my mother sitting by us. Her response was - Yes I would like to. Whit a big smile on the face. She was serious. Mother almost got heart attack.:o:)
I tried to remit the situation by explaining sister that skydiving is not only jumping from planes but also a packing and waiting, and stuf, bla bla...and that she would hate packing and all, and her reply was like... Well I saw packing...(her words) You have two pair of bands, i don't know how much of them is, that help you to make canopy even on the ground, you put one pair in one hand and other in another, and then shake it and put it on the ground. Then you do S folds on it, I'm not sure how, but you must keep lines in line. And there is square peace of parachute that is separated from it that you need to pull back up the lines. Then you put it in the black thing whit rubbers and put lines in rubbers, and you put all that in rucksack. I was :o
She just sited there and I did not notice her paying attention on a guy packing skymaster.
She never pays attention on anything.
Then she asked me why my canopy was faster than the others, and why I did not jump on "sponge" like others, and how that black thing on "sponge" measure how far someone is.
I explained her what they do and what I do (better what I try to do) and asked would she like to do accuracy or what.
Her words was: "No I would like to just fall, fly and be free."

I think she is a born skydiver.B|

That is so kewl! I wish my sister would get into it like that. She went to the DZ with me once and watched everyone jumping. When we left, she was still a whuffo! She said that it looked like we had fun, but there was no way in hell she would get up there. And that she still thinks we are all out of our minds!

But hey, at least she watched and took pics for me! ;)

Your sister rocks!

Well, I could not persuade her to watch skydiving movies whit me before (to be honest I balckmailed her to do that whit me two or three times:ph34r::)), and now she talks...
She eaven told me that it would be good for me to have her jumping 'cos we could share the money for gas.B|
She is 23.

I have one brother and I can't ever see him skydiving... he said that if he ever went that we would be able to identify him from the ground cause he would be the one with the brown trail behind him...

my sister is only 16 and far tooo high strung for me but I figure that I would wait several years before bringing her to a dz.

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

She's his SISTER dude! Do you think your sister is cute?

LOL
It is so true. I can't see that. Nor do I think that any brother can say that for his sister.
Jerry81...you wanna trade pictures?:ph34r:;):)
And Rob, about skydiving as family activity, father told once that he would like to try tandem, and I'm thinking to by him a jump, but I'm so broke last 3 years.;)