RoryJ

Harness and bartack machine thoughts

'Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria;

Wasn't our whole sport pretty much created using life saving equipment the military sold off ... as no good any more? ;)

(As for the condition of gov't surplus sewing machines, I have no idea.)

Hi Peter,

Wasn't our whole sport pretty much created using life saving equipment the military sold off ... as no good any more?

You are so close to the truth you can feel it.

It is probably that 'they' consider it unserviceable, which might mean it just needs some adjustment, new needles, etc.

I was merely wanting to convey some info I found on their site, not commenting on the actual machine.

One well known poster seems to be wanting to buy it.

And now the guessing begins on just who :)

JerryBaumchen

One well known poster seems to be wanting to buy it.

And now the guessing begins on just who :)

me too :)So if anybody could help on this auction and shipping overseas, would be great :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

'Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria; Type I shelf life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. '

JerryBaumchen

Yea, mine had the same disclaimer with it, what was wrong with mine was that the needle was rotated 90 degrees off...

SkydiveAllegan.com

Right now, you can get an entire loft:

Consew 733R

Consew SK-6F-1

Consew 199R

Consew 206RB

I've used these guys and gotten a newer Singer 7-33, (2)Consew 206RB-1, and a Juki LK1900-HS, all for under $3600 (which includes the cost of the auction, buyers fees, taxes, fuel and meals to go pick them up.

The Juki runs beautiful, the Singer had a busted up table (but still usable), and the Consews needed one throat plate and a hook assembly.

I have seen a bunch of machines that were in terrible condition, based on the auction pictures, but for the most part if you look good at the pictures or contact them with questions, you can get some pretty good stuff.

SkydiveAllegan.com