pop

Moving to Nor Cal (better Liz?) :)

WOW. I already feel so left out. Thanks guys.

Don't be silly Meg you have a room without a doubt!!B|B|

I just did not put you on the list because you'll be out of town for two years[:/]... But we'll be out to visit and you'll visit home too:)

Should we just rent a big @ss mamma jamma house in PA with like 6 bedrooms for all us local skydivers?

POP
LizzieB
Sebazz
Crapflinger

(Hillary?) (Swoopyswoop?) (Hookit?) (Sunshine?);)

I love ya meggy, does that count for anything:)
WOW. I already feel so left out. Thanks guys.

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Whatever.

Oooh you're in big trouble meggadoobie... Nasty snide remarks and atitudes like yours will get you in trouble...:o.. Bad moods will notbe tolerated, And you will be repeatedly fruit looped till you beg for forgiveness:ph34r::ph34r:

You know you are our leader!!!B|

All Hail to CellJumperB|B|

1.LizzieB
2.POP
3.Sebazz1
4.Hookitt
5.Crapflinger2000
6.Cornholio
7.AdamT

Big house. If it does turn into a TV show we should get some good ratings

I want to room with hookitt when I visit. He can teach me rigging.
Skydiving is for cool people only

revised list:

1.LizzieB
2.POP
3.Sebazz1
4.Hookitt
5.Crapflinger2000
6.Cornholio
7.AdamT
8.H-bomb

and meggabooty shares my room when she visits us...then we "vote" someone outta the house when she comes back from atlanta...we gotta call MTV for sure to sponser this shit

I want to room with hookitt when I visit. He can teach me rigging.

Well then, my room is your room... Please no girly curtains and Posters of Christian Slater:P
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

revised list:

1.LizzieB
2.POP
3.Sebazz1
4.Hookitt
5.Crapflinger2000
6.Cornholio
7.AdamT
8.H-bomb

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am still not on the revised list. This can only mean one of two things. Shouldnt be hard to figure out. But I do pay rent well, always on time, never let any bills slide for a day or two. I try to pay everyone on time for utilities etc etc etc. Some people just dont pay people when THEY SAY THEY WILL!!!!!!!
and meggabooty shares my room when she visits us...then we "vote" someone outta the house when she comes back from atlanta...we gotta call MTV for sure to sponser this shit

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster

who the fuck are pop and cornholio? they better stay out of my shit. I don't like the idea of rooming with strangers....

they need to keep the bathroom clean. cornholio always leaves his pubes on my soap.

Doodler,
that is the coolest thing I have ever heard! All hail the great crapflinger. I knew you could be great again

Swoopster

who the fuck are pop and cornholio? they better stay out of my shit. I don't like the idea of rooming with strangers....

they need to keep the bathroom clean. cornholio always leaves his pubes on my soap.

we'll get one of those big houses in atherton with a guest cottage for you gork...you can have your own bathroom...own space...then we don't have to deal with you moody shit...and you don't have pubes on your soap...sound fair?

--------------------------------------------------------------
1.LizzieB
2.POP
3.Sebazz1
4.Hookitt
5.Crapflinger2000
6.Cornholio
7.AdamT
8.H-bomb
9.Swoopyswoop
10.Celljumpers room & Guest room while she is gone...
---------------------------------------------------------------
10 bedroom house or two 5 bedroom homes side by side?

honestly for the life of me, I've been trying to figure out who the fuck you are !! ;);) Gork.... Gork..... Nope, I don't remember meeting a gork in hollister. Is it related to a GOAT ?? ;) Where's Clay at ... ??

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

1.LizzieB
2.POP
3.Sebazz1
4.Hookitt
5.Crapflinger2000
6.Cornholio
7.AdamT
8.H-bomb
9.Swoopyswoop

most definatly a 10 bedroom house. But we have to have a garden room for our palm trees (miniatures of course) and a small indoor pool for our exotic tropical paradise. A little sunlight from the open roof of the room, a little light mambo music in the background, 10 drunk roomies sittin around the water complaining about work, but all enjoying the nice refreshing margaritas that the swoopmeister just whipped up in the blender. WAITTTTTT!!!! the blender quit working, who was responsible for the electric bill this month?>:(

Swoopster

1.LizzieB
2.POP
3.Sebazz1
4.Hookitt
5.Crapflinger2000
6.Cornholio
7.AdamT
8.H-bomb
9.Swoopyswoop

most definatly a 10 bedroom house. But we have to have a garden room for our palm trees (miniatures of course) and a small indoor pool for our exotic tropical paradise. A little sunlight from the open roof of the room, a little light mambo music in the background, 10 drunk roomies sittin around the water complaining about work, but all enjoying the nice refreshing margaritas that the swoopmeister just whipped up in the blender. WAITTTTTT!!!! the blender quit working, who was responsible for the electric bill this month?>:(

Just cant figure out where to mount this brass pole I found in sebazz,s room B|

Swoopster

oops sorry scotty...didn't mean to leave you out...seb fixed the list though...

geez...10 skydivers living together...or as neighbors...crazy crazy shi-ite

Your not sorry,
admit it lizzie you ARE NOT SORRY ONE LITTLE BIT!
you just love torturing me and being a meanie to me:(

Swoopster