pop

Moving to Nor Cal (better Liz?) :)

I will be on my best behavior. I promise

i won't ;)

You are gonna get me in trouble. I can already see it. :):ph34r:

heh heh heh...i hope so B|

Lizzie you being bad bad bad girlB|

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Nothing is getting burned down. We are all going to be on our best behavior. We are all grown mature adults. Lets not get any ideas here :)

Mike,
once again you are as full of shit as a christmas turkey my friend. There is absolutley nothing mature about any skydiver in this forum who is posting to this thread. We are all a bunch of adrenaline thriving, alcohol guzzling, trouble making, creeper racing idiots. We all just have nice high profile jobs to cover our foolishness:)

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster

I will be the moody one who hates everyone and never does anything with anyone.

We wouldnt expect anything less from you buddy!!!!!!!!

Swoopster

spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz SPaz SPaz SPaz SPaz SPaz SPaz SPaz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAz SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swoopster

Nothing is getting burned down. We are all going to be on our best behavior. We are all grown mature adults. Lets not get any ideas here

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MUTHA FUGGA BURN!!! BURN MUTHA FUGGA!! BURN!!

B|B|

Hey bro so we are spazzes so what!!!! We are the GREATEST bunch of spazzes that I know
Actually we are the only group of spazzes I know.

Sad but true:P

Swoopster

WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MUTHA FUGGA BURN!!! BURN MUTHA FUGGA!! BURN!!

B|B|

FIRE SUPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pop looking around and for anyone with a water bucket
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

You guys are too loud. STFU I have to work tomorrow.

I hate you guys. Leave me alone

bullsh&t...you don't have to work tomorrow...or today...all you do is kill jellyfish...

You should be ashamed of your self. Killing those poor defensless jellyfish. What did they ever do to you. I am sure that every tree hugger in this nation is terribly ashamed of you right now. TSK TSK TSK[:/]

Swoopster

Where, the Nut? with all the hot girls....

naw, ferget it, they won't like me....

Yah lets go to the nut and slam a cold one!!!!!
We will work on your people skills gork. We will let people know how great you are. If you cant face the public, then how are we to overcome this none greatness slump you are in. The girls will like you I promise, we just have to show them the true inner asshole that you are. If you show them, they will come

Swoopster