pop

Moving to Nor Cal (better Liz?) :)

yeah...born in sunnyvale...now live down south, but the parents still have the place in over there...ya, know, they got in when you still could afford it...in the 50s. where did you go to HS?

so get this...3 of my brothers flunk out of los altos high...so when it comes to me...made me go to saint frances high...then off to Chico State...where th real fun was. man remember when the bay was not crowded

ahhhh Chico, the alocoholic college. Lot's of fun there! ;) Perfect for a skydiver.

There are all kinds of hot chicks in the bay... esp. the east bay. ;)

ahhhh Chico, the alocoholic college. Lot's of fun there! ;) Perfect for a skydiver.

There are all kinds of hot chicks in the bay... esp. the east bay. ;)

I heard lioness what a hot chickie:)

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

yeah, sure pal...try living on a boat in the heart of San Diego...yeah...my life really...blows

Ahhhhhhhhhh here we go with some more dreamers. Probably 23 years old, just graduated sonoma community college, living in his yuppie assault vehicle(4 runner) with a canoe on the roof(boat) on the delta(san diego).
Ahhhhhhhh yes the good life man, miller high life is on sale I hear

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster

34.. and is a Sea Ray power cruiser at the marriott..sorry if i think that paying for my house is the thing to do...i have other people do it..but i guess i wont be working for ever...damn.

34.. and is a Sea Ray power cruiser at the marriott..sorry if i think that paying for my house is the thing to do...i have other people do it..but i guess i wont be working for ever...damn.

HEHEHEHE

Swoopster