Zeemax

which hangs lower/is bigger

Ok, yet another random poll, but i'm at work its 4:12 AM and am mucho bored...

for the boys, everyone has one that hangs slightly lower, my hypothesis is that left will be the more popular answer..

Girls, i've been told by female friends that girlies all have one boob which is slightly bigger than the other. I have no predictions here, but will be interested in the result.
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

breast difference is due to muscle used that burns lipid cells/toned up, on a daily basis. ie. right-handed=cuts down on the volume:(
Voluptuous is awesome(girls, don't move a muscle. I'll be right there):)

left testicle are meant to hang lower - it stops them colliding - imagine the pain every time u sit down or do anything ur balls getting squashed together. as for boobs they are always differnt sizes and one of my friedns thinks her arse cheeks are differnt too.

i've always heard that the guys left nut hangs lower than the right. is this true or a just a silly myth that guys use to explain their "situation" when a female asks what's with the lopsidedness?

I have never heard that. All i know is that I have one totally Sweet awsome testicle and one retarded one. In all truth & honest, i don't really want to know much more about other guys and how their nuts dangle- just not my thing.

what about boobies???????? I knew we were forgetting something in this thread!!! I always hear little teenaged girls moaning about how one boobie is bigger than the other? Whats uP??
=========Shaun ==========