Deuce

DZ.American Boogie attendees holla-back!

Man,Eating is over rated ,an apartment is over rated(get a tent) An drinking you can't stop doin that!! That's where I draw the line!!!! I'm going to have Ramen Noodles sponsor me and BAm no more eating problems for anybody !!!! I'll spread the weatlh with everybody!!!:D

Well, lets see.... If i don't eat, don't drink, but keep my apartment.... I still can't afford to come.

Anyone know someone who wants to buy a shifter cart? If I can sell that, then the summer of boogies will go into full swing!

cut off your hair and sell it...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

j/kB|

I'm in for the night jumps, but I don't know about being nekked. It's gonna be c-c-c-cold! :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama fully clothed in her jumpsuit with ten naked suitors competing for the closest slot next to her on the formation...

Ooooh, thanks, Sebazz, now I have something to dream about tonight! :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But, of COURSE I want to jump with all the cool chics too, there's just something to be said about 10 naked guys hovering around me. :)

And, don't forget y'all, bring something hawaiian to wear for the Saturday night luau!

bring something hawaiian to wear for the Saturday night luau!

If anyone needs a shirt, I have a few to lend They use em for the Bay to Breakers races to tell who's with the drunken tiki hut bar party.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

And, don't forget y'all, bring something hawaiian to wear for the Saturday night luau!

The only Hawaiian thing I have is a summer dress - backless and short. Does that count? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

The only Hawaiian thing I have is a summer dress - backless and short. Does that count?

I hope so, cuz that's what I bought to wear too! :)

I'm thinking we need to do some Rodriguez initiations too. Anyone want Chopchop and Cielo Madre for parents?

Chick Dive? Cute Hawaiian outfits? Naked men? I am there. Looking for flights as we speak. And can someone refresh my brain - is this the place with a a fully lit landing area for night jumps? I'm so confused with all the places to go and events these days...HELP

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

is this the place with a a fully lit landing area for night jumps?

Yep, so they say. But, you'll have to get your own 10 naked men for your night jumps, I ain't sharin'. ;)

Darn it...ok - can I just watch then. That might be just as good! And who is it that is getting the bigger tent? I have wonderful recipes for Ramon noodles - for those of us less fortunate...if I can get there and have a place to rest my head at night - I'll suck it up and eat Ramon - NO PROBLEMO!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Check this out, yo! The girls outnumber the guys!

Just like in my house! :P. Nah. In my house it's three to one!

Deuce
DiabloPilot
B-squared
Lummy
Cornholio
Chopchop
Skymama
SkydiveXXL
SFC + 1
LizzieB + multiple hot skydiver chicks who will post prior to the event (They are only eye-candy if they don't post. Posting makes them value-added!)
Sebazz
Celljumper
Flymysky
Hookitt!
Freeflyz
Ladyskydiver
GirlFallDown
Skybaby
Sunnydee123

I just got back from doing ground photos at Johnny Luv's memorial and ash dive.

I love Bay Area Skydiving and Byron. A lot of us are going to be at Skydance for the American Boogie. Come see what the Byron Love is all about. Better yet come out and see for yourself this fall.

Heck, Bonnie used one of my pictures as the backdrop for all the advertising so far! I'm published in the San Francisco Weekly!

Come on out to play and let me take your picture. I promise not to break anything. Davis is just about sea level too, no hard landings B|

Yes I've been drinking.

Yes, I love you;):P

This is so cool! And to think that when I first started planning my trip, I thought I'd only meet about 4-5 people!

Duece, how many freefliers do we have in the group? I'm only planning on packing one jumpsuit, and it's my freeflying one.