crapflinger2000

Socks

IMO - White goes with everything but black. Black shoes = black socks.

Damn it... My tennis shoes are black.. my socks... well, damn it....

Now I'm getting the looks:|

I'm sitting here with my socks in my pocket - should I be worried about looks? :P
Rich M

how do you know he doesn't?:P

Bwahaha! Oops! I assumed...

Hey Crap, if you need me to, I can get some for you. Silky extra-sheer from Victoria's... sound good?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Two things:

1) When did you start wearing socks?

2) You are never, never, NEVER allowed to touch my
reserve ever again...it will probably end up with all
your socks in it.

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

But but what about when wearing shorts ?
Like I will wear blue shorts with a blue collared button shirt with blue tennis shoes and WHITE socks. My s/o laughs at me and says that the socks should be blue too.

What is the rule if you wear shorts ? Like casual work shorts, not beach shorts. :S
Edit: I can only see wearing colored socks if I am wearing dress shoes and slacks or dockers... anyone ?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I have watched him tape his flip-flops to his feet in order to shoot AFF video, so this whole "socks" discussion is a little unnerving...I hope he's not talking about the Clinton's pet?!

But but what about when wearing shorts ?
Like I will wear blue shorts with a blue collared button shirt with blue tennis shoes and WHITE socks. My s/o laughs at me and says that the socks should be blue too.

What is the rule if you wear shorts ? Like casual work shorts, not beach shorts. :S
Edit: I can only see wearing colored socks if I am wearing dress shoes and slacks or dockers... anyone ?

So, you look like a smurf, then?

If you're wearing casual work shorts, some nice sandals or nice top-siders, without socks, or white tennis shoes with white socks (not pulled up to your knees) would be fine. The first two options are preferable...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

YEAH BABY! ChopChop manages to bring the "Sodomy is Legal" topic to every thread in DZ.com! We throw ourselves to our collective knees and bow in abject surrender to...the Master!

YEAH BABY! ChopChop manages to bring the "Sodomy is Legal" topic to every thread in DZ.com! We throw ourselves to our collective knees and bow in abject surrender to...the Master!

tehehe.. it is my mission of the week. :P Fortunately for all of you.. it is a very short week.B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures