freakyflygirl

Deepfried mouse?

no, but I used to work at a fast food place and we have deep fried the following items (in no particular order) :

sponge
marshmellows
lint
spit (gross, I know)
chewy chocolate chip cookie
ice cream
dirt
etc etc

Obviously those were just for fun, we didn't eat any of that shit. Looking back on it that was kinda gross as the oil we put that stuff in was the same oil we used to cook french fries, corn dogs, etc. [:/]

That was all just as much fun as when I worked at a grocery store and we used to throw large items in the trash compactor, melons, crates of eggs, a wooden chair, etc.

Oh the joys of working minimum wage :D

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

If it's been in the oil all night, it would give the snake cholesterol problems, so you shouldn't do that. Let the poor little guy go!

It was cholesterol free oil so I wouldn't be too concerned for the mouse. I've been trying to cook healthy for the family (yeah I know deep frying isn't exactly healthy:S). Seems this little episode has curbed ANY desire for deep fried anything!! So I guess there was some good that came out of it:P

Anyone know the fat content of mice? ;)

Hey i know! We can give it to Sinker for his daughter to play with!!!! They love dead rodents. ;)

LMAO, when my daughter was about a year old she DID pick up a dead mouse my cat left for me and started to play with it.
This is it, I'm moving to the city, country life is definately NOT for me.:S

We have bigger mice in the city. They're called rats! Seriously though, I never saw an indoor mouse until I moved into the city. No fields for them to live in so they take up residence same place you do.

trying spending a night in a shelter on the side of the appalachian trail. You'll have mice running across your sleeping bag, chest, face, etc all night long. Kinda scary the first night!

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Anyone know the fat content of mice?

Is that before or after they spend the night in the deep-fryer? Just curious, is the poor little thing still flailing around in there? If so, make it stop, as turtlespeed is now the King of Flail, and is not allowing flailing from other sources...
I'm guessing this isn't something Tyler Florence from "Food 911" would be prepared for, you should write a letter ;)

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Or try sleeping in a tent at Rantoul. Freakin chipmunks or whatever the hell they were everywhere. I had them scurrying under the ground cloth of my tent all night :|

Dude, that is creepy!!! Now I guess I'll be forced to drink excessively so I won't get freaked every time I go to my tent:S

By the way, for all you ppl that are concerned for the rodent's safetey.......He's free, and last we saw alive.

you must be uniqe in the fact that you had rodents scurying under your tent... either that or i was way phuqed up on beer and vicodin when i ws ther to notice... oh wait, it was the later so maybe there were rodent running around,,,,,,lol.....no narcotics fo rme this year so hopefully i'll not notice then again......if i do i will always have my car o sleep in...

What was the mouse doing in the oil ?

The backstroke. B|

Mice are dumb rodents. A Gerbil would never be so stupid. Mind you, rats are so nasty that they probably chucked the mouse in there for a laugh.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !