goose491

100TH!

Did my 100th jumpt last night at Sunset.

15 of us had the Otter to ourselves (minus a hop and pop) for a tracking dive, got some video, it was Awesome!!! It was the closest I ever got- and stayed- to the leader yet :-)

I should have some still to post soon.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

nice! I would love to see those stills. That sounds like a blast, I can't wait to do a tracking dive! B|

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Great stuff Goose, sorry I didn't make that jump. We'll just have to pie you next weekend B|

A shame. It was also Looies 100th I think... Could have been a little while ago but he got thrown in the pond with me... Francis too (for his 1000th last week), Nathalie and Rick also got wet. And Donovans B-day.. a great plane ride to kick it off.

Well I got the cake, and I got the pond... but I do suspect I'm going to get it again from the STI pack... STI pie-ings are pretty brutal!

Thanks Justin :)Got to get a few in together this weekend!

Nick

I'm coming to Burnaby this weekend (finally). Maybe I'll even bring some STIers with me. You know what that means, don't you>:(

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I'm coming to Burnaby this weekend (finally). Maybe I'll even bring some STIers with me. You know what that means, don't you>:(

I'm afraid so.. hehee. Looking forward to seeing ya... I heard Kyle was coming this weekend?

I haven't heard anything from Kyle. Thumper said he would like to join me at Burnaby, so maybe I'll get him. I'm going up there today to get some work done on my gear, I'll see what I can dig up.

(edited because I can't spell)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.