kyros1

Have you ever fought with someone in a DZ?

No, but it seems fairly common. We had a guy beat up on his ex at the DZ, and then more recently have had 1 woman attack another over a jumpmaster they are both attracted to.

Me? I like to skydive at the DZ.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Do you want me to describe you all the event?

Ooooh, go on then! ;)

Vicki

I was visiting the DZ for first time and I was then something less than 100 jumps. I paid everything and the very moment that I was ready to enter the airplane somebody asked why do I wear a frap hat (it wasnt allowed with less 100 jumps). I said very polite no prob and I ran to get a helmet. While the plane was waiting and I was ready to get in the same guy shouts to me and asks me why dont you have a hook knife? Gee.... I was there some seconds before. Couldn't me ask for these thinks before getting in to the plane (I was geared up at least 10 min before boarding) and also couldn't he ask me more polite rather than shouting to me?
When I landed the same guy told to me that I was rude to him :o and of course I flipped out. I was very polite to him all the time and the only thing that I asked him was why I had to run twice for helmet and hook knife (again in a polite manner).
He was arrogant and combative all the time.

Finally, because I didnt want to spoil my day there I just turned my back and totally ignored him. Of course he continued to call me some names (soft ones)

Thats all

Finally, because I didnt want to spoil my day there I just turned my back and totally ignored him. Of course he continued to call me some names (soft ones) ***

That doesn't constitute a "fight" around here.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Not yet. I've slapped the DZO a few times for farting in the plane, but technically, we weren't at the DZ;)

edit: I'm tired.....messy gramma, blah blah blah[:/]

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Do you want me to describe you all the event?

Ooooh, go on then! ;)

Vicki

I was visiting the DZ for first time and I was then something less than 100 jumps. I paid everything and the very moment that I was ready to enter the airplane somebody asked why do I wear a frap hat (it wasnt allowed with less 100 jumps). I said very polite no prob and I ran to get a helmet. While the plane was waiting and I was ready to get in the same guy shouts to me and asks me why dont you have a hook knife? Gee.... I was there some seconds before. Couldn't me ask for these thinks before getting in to the plane (I was geared up at least 10 min before boarding) and also couldn't he ask me more polite rather than shouting to me?
When I landed the same guy told to me that I was rude to him :o and of course I flipped out. I was very polite to him all the time and the only thing that I asked him was why I had to run twice for helmet and hook knife (again in a polite manner).
He was arrogant and combative all the time.

Finally, because I didnt want to spoil my day there I just turned my back and totally ignored him. Of course he continued to call me some names (soft ones)

Thats all

Unfortunately, your experience is not an uncommon one at that particular DZ...

Vicki