AggieDave

I *might* make it to Skyfest

Infact all of SD Aggieland might be there. We won't know until the weekend gets closer, it depends on how many students we have scheduled and for when, as to weither we'll be able to close shop and go up there for it...

Well, I hope I can make it, although if there are students to be trained, I'll be in Aggieland working with my students...

Does anyone have a list of everyone that's going to be at Skyfest? I'd love to get together with some DZ.commers and at the very least have some beers together. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'll be out... and I might even jump! It's been so f'ing long again now, that I need to make a jump with an instructor and get signed off again! :S

I'm hoping to get my gear put back together before the weekend (Cypres is out for 4 year and batteries), but if I don't, can I borrow your 170??? j/k!!! :P

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

I haven't seen you in a billyun years!

That's how long it's been since I jumped, too!!!

In fact, you were on my last jump! The helicopter jump we made at Skyfest two years ago was the last time I jumped! That sucks! [:/]

I'll look forward to seeing you again!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Yeah, I really missed out getting to jump with all the DZ.commers that were around for Summer Jam (well shit, there was a TON of them).

We'll definately have to get some jumps on.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I might too. but I won't be able to leave til friday afternoon if at all.
Hope all us aggielanders get to go up there.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I could posibably be at skyfest saturday, I ugh (*cough*) droped a handle last weekend after a mal/cutaway, and I'm waiting for a replacment. If the work gets done by Thursday - Friday Ill be up for a few jumps.

.:skip