cyberskydive

Freeflyers.com

I would...but it's too painfull. ;)

I purchased this domain name from the guy who owned it before Levin for a lot of money(read: at the cost of 66 domain names!). The previous owner never delivered the domain name to me, that is never transferred it to my servers, then changed his contact info including his email address and I could never contact him to do so.

I don't think there was any malice from this guy at all, exept that it would have been nice of him to keep in contact or let me know when he changed his address... he did still owe me some goods after all.

I had to sit and watch that name expire and Levin grabbed it before I could... all the power to him.

Lessons learned. Not my finest hour.

Bygones! ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

OMG....HE'S ALIVE.....ALIVE!!

Hey dude....what's up? Long time now hear from!

Anyway - just thought I would catch up....PM me or email me if you've got the time. Hope to catch up with you soon!!

Cheers,

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

i dont know HH i would expect a partial refund at least...you paid for something not delivered..

Partial my ass, more like full and a really good explanation. Levin paid a great deal more than face value for the domain himself, from the same guy no doubt. Luckily he had no problem getting the domain transfered.

The site up now is actually the second version of the site I built. After a pause in the first sites development we decided to make alot of changes, thus this one! Theres some touchup to do no doubt... hope everyone enjoys it!:P
-System.Windows.IUnknown.Crash.Reboot.Crash.Reboot.Freeze.Crash.Reboot.Break.Stuff.dot...

I purchased this domain name from the guy who owned it before Levin for a lot of money(read: at the cost of 66 domain names!). The previous owner never delivered the domain name to me, that is never transferred it to my servers, then changed his contact info including his email address and I could never contact him to do so.

I don't think there was any malice from this guy at all, exept that it would have been nice of him to keep in contact or let me know when he changed his address... he did still owe me some goods after all.

I had to sit and watch that name expire and Levin grabbed it before I could... all the power to him.

Lessons learned. Not my finest hour.

sorry to hear about that sangiro. i had no idea about your past dealings with this person when i bought it. I only gave him a couple hundred dollars and some change. that's all he said he had invested in it and all he wanted for it. he didn't seem like he was trying to make money off me. at the time i got it, a couple of other people had expressed interest in it, but he gave it to me because he liked what i was wanting to do with it. we have alot of cool stuff going on down here in texas, so i asked for the domain to build a site to promote freeflying in texas and to get the word out about what all is going on down here. i'm hoping dan will have it finished soon. he's suppose to be building me an administration page to keep it updated. since ann just told me about this thread it got the site on my mind and i went to renew it since it expires in a couple of weeks. i waited to late to move the domain before renewing so that i could have renewed it for a little less. right now it's $30 to renew for year, but only $16 a year for 5 years + 1000 flyer miles. can somebody direct me to where i can find out how flyer miles work? I prefer to drive but for free tickets i'd fly.

Levin
vSCS#3