aneblett

Matrix Reloaded...

They are playing it out here on the evening of the 14th. they may be doing the same thing in your neck of the woods.

P.S. If I were you and I would try to hit me too;)

S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

My son works at the movie theater so we get to see it at a private showing tonight.:)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks dude! It didn't even occur to me to check for Wednesday showings- got one every twenty minutes starting at 10:00 at my local theater.
Hopefully the crowd will consist mostly of 'serious' movie-goers, as opposed to the amateurs who can't remember to turn off their cell phones...

Woo hoo!! I can't wait!! Thanks again!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

no prob. You are welcome!

I will be going again wednesday too. I don't know why they advertised a worldwode opening date on the 15th and then are opening it everywhere on the 14th.

Ooohhh!! Thanks for the tip! (even though I normally don't jump right up...)
Thing is, I already know I want to see Revolutions, and I generally avoid trailers to movies I intend to see (they always show the best parts- I want to be surprised). I doubt I'll be able to resist though...

Aghh! Now I'm all excited and I have to wait a whole 'nother 36 hours!!

So, how far ahead of time should I arrive to be first/ second in line? One- one & a half hours?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

My son works at the movie theater so we get to see it at a private showing tonight.:)

That really sucks.. Thanks alot there YOUNG LADY... :P Need a date? Have little tan lines and lots of hugs to give..... See you in August.
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

Heh, I am planning on the same tonite as well.... For LOTR2, we met at the theatre on Wed AM at like 12:30 in the morning. They didn't start the showing until 2:30AM, but it was worth it.

WOOOHOO!!!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

*** Thanks alot there YOUNG LADY... Need a date? Have little tan lines and lots of hugs to give..... See you in August. ***

If you can make it to Colorado before the 10:00 p.m. showing tonight, you can be my date. And because you're so sweet to call me a young lady, I won't charge you for your ticket. Oh wait.......my son works there, we get in FREE :P
As for the tan lines, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Oh wait again, I don't have tan line:$

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just got back from buying my tickets for the 10:20 showing tomorrow night!

Anyone in Houston wanna join me and psuCory? If so, PM me.

:)
Edit: Btw, we'll probably be hitting a local tavern for some pre-movie refreshment, so even if you can't make the flick, come join us for a drink.

I'll have to watch for that on Wednesday when I go see it again. We had been in the theatre so long that as soon as it was done we needed out! We watched the original Matrix in the theatre right before so it was 6 AM and light outside by the time we were done.