skymama

Dz.com Hybrid Record

Lookit... so I mistyped sumthin, at least I dont run around braggin about butt stuff and red clown nozes.

I am telling you a red nose means DANGER, DANGER... this means infection...

Unless of course, you are Rudolph and a Reindeer.

:P

~AirAnn~

tha's a freakin' 6 way.....

I'd be ashamed!

Chris

uh, huh... 4-way base made up of jumpers with between 130 and 311 jumps... check out your hybrids and see how big they are when it is all dz.com posters.. I completely agree that a 6-way hybrid is a fairly simple jump but just getting 7 dz.commers together is challenging enough.. getting them on the same plane is even harder.. and as their jump numbers grow, getting them separated from their non-dz-com friends is even tougher.. Someone go out and do it.. As Groundzero said... we should be ashamed..

But in the meantime... I think it stands..:P

Also.. it's gotta start somewhere and we got a pic and a list of names... what better place to start?B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

getting 7 dz.commers together is challenging enough

The population of dz.com persons is more than you think... Clown.

But I think Skymama has a point, off the top of her head she states its a record. Indeed, it has started.

The game is afoot...
:D

~AirAnn~

cool... don't even have to call it ahead of time.. just go to your dz... gather your dz.com friends and go build something (or sumptin if your in TX) have a dz.commer doing vid and get the list of peeps on the jump and take the record.. it's right there... in arm's reach...

Anyone have a problem with that?
B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

We'll end this now. We will totaly blow the claimed record out of the water later this morning here at Raeford when we launch a mega hybrid dive with all DZ.commers and camera flyers capturing it on vid. We will bring the pain, we are not sucking at Raeford Biotches.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Geez O Pete...I go to bed, and the thread gets all argumentative and competitive. Although I'm still claiming the record since no one else had, the jump and the post was all for fun. Yes, it's only a 6-way, but you gotta start somewhere. If you look in the Pub, the RW records started with a 4-way! :S But the most important part of the equation, was that I was jumping with all dz.commers on that dive, and that made me happy and that made it fun. It's less about the dive, and more about the friends and comraderie.

So, go out and break the record this weekend you guys. Now you have something to shoot for. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Let's just say that lummy is the only skydiver I have dated and leave it at that

let's just say???

what does THAT mean?????

and BESIDES, you were the one whining aboiut having to climb up into the Otter....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

what does THAT mean

It means I wouldn't be climbing into a plane for that reason with anyone else silly. :)

and BESIDES, you were the one whining aboiut having to climb up into the Otter

It was not an easy task with all the tequilla that was flowing around. :S
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

and BESIDES, you were the one whining aboiut having to climb up into the Otter....

an Otter, too? Where was this? My gosh, girl... 1 jump out of a plane.. and how many in planes? ;) Lemme introduce you to NastyClown.. :P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to have sex in the Skyvan? I mean, those seats aren't very wide, and I would suspect it would be pretty hot in there too. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

and isn't the floor kinda rough, Andrea?

Hmmm....I don't know. I would think it would be kinda dirty though. You know how prissy I am, it'd be way too dirty for me to get down there. :)