lewmonst

Hire Norm Kent at WFFC

If you haven't seen this on the freefall.com vendors page, check it out... Jump with Norman Kent at the convention. Click on the info page link in the description and it lists prices...

1-4 People $110 + Jump ticket ($60 credit towards print order s placed during the event)
5-8 People $160 + Jump ticket ($100 credit towards print orders placed during the event)
9-up $210 + Jump ticket ($140 credit towards print orders placed during the event)
NOTE: THE SHOOTING FEE MUST BE PAID IN CASH, PRINT ORDERS CAN BE DONE WITH CASH OR CREDIT CARD (MC/VISA)

um... that's cool. His work is awesome.
Am i allowed to say that I'd sell my camera biotch skills for way less than that.
Just FYI, the Web-team and MartiniShotFilms will also being selling still photos, so find one of us camera people and let us shoot you.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Did my report and a presentation on Norman Kent today. What a career that dude has had.
He also offered to answer any questions I had.

I get my grade tomorrow.I KNOW its a good one too, I mean, with the subject, how could I go wrongB|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

kelly, i got skills man, c'mon. you gotta back me up i do some damn good tandem videos.

He's just jealous of your skills. I know you do good video. (shameless kissing up)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Norm Kent! He's doing exactly what I see myself doing in the sport in the future. Too bad I'm still new, since this would be the ideal way to attend the WFFC. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Norm Kent! He's doing exactly what I see myself doing in the sport in the future. Too bad I'm still new, since this would be the ideal way to attend the WFFC.

I read a lot about Norm, just got my grade on yesterdays presentation on him today.Scored 48/50

I only lost 2 points because the MLA format wasnt "perfect".

The guy has had an awesome career (so far).

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Norm Kent! He's doing exactly what I see myself doing in the sport in the future. Too bad I'm still new, since this would be the ideal way to attend the WFFC.

I read a lot about Norm, just got my grade on yesterdays presentation on him today.Scored 48/50

I only lost 2 points because the MLA format wasnt "perfect".

The guy has had an awesome career (so far).

dropdeded

That's excellent!
I guess you know, He's been through alot and seems to be a very "Good guy".
I just order "Extreme" from IMAX where he did the Imax cam jumps with the Falcon.....
That was my B-day gift from my folks.