pds

need to scream

i went back to az last week to find my house burglarized. besides the monetary loss, they took things that belong to Ela. I feel like ive been kicked in the nuts and the worst thing is that i am pretty sure who did it, but cannot prove it. what the fuck. at least my rig was in the loft.
namaste, motherfucker.

did you call the police?
even though it may have happened awhile ago you should stil file a report!
It sucks when things get stolen from ya!especially when its someone you know!

I had a 1200guitar stolen from my mothers house when I joined the A.F. the only thing missing was THAT 1 guitar. my favorite of 6 that I owned at the time!
I havent lived in NY since but I believe I know who took it. no proof just a lot of hostility towards that person!

I hope you get your sentimental itms back dude!
My photos

My Videos

Yea, definitely file a report with the police. When my car was broken into, my insurance company wouldn't pay to replace the stolen items until I filed a police report. I had to file with the Washington, D.C. metro police. Now that was hell.

Mwahahaha.. i can only imagine.. that PD is so um.. unorganized.

God, that really sucks. Your stuff= whatever. Ela's= ouch.

Makes me violent. Wanna hurt the bastard(s).

I'm so sorry to hear that, Sky. Keep us updated.

I hope karma works and take a big chunk out of the perp's ass

[:/]

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

insurance? (rofl) are you kidding me?!?! but thanks so much for the kind thoughts, you guys. thats the best i could ask for and the best im gonna get if i wanna stay out of jail, if you know what i mean.

b2, i been in cali getting some long overdue medical attention. i'll be back in az soon. the weather here is nice, but damn, i miss those arizona skies. invisible air is cool. ;->
namaste, motherfucker.