tsalnukt

Shut down by Bush (again)

It isn't fear, it's the arrogance of power. This might sound like ass kissing, but they might want to try talking to papa sr. He's made a couple dives with the Golden Knights and his grandaughters have both made tandems. Maybe George Sr. can tell the SS to knock it the fuck off.

I don't think that they had the typical drop zone 'experience'.

never pull low......unless you are

And you pushing your blind-obedience-to-GWB agenda isn't?

c'mon bill, I've really come to expect more from you than that... oh, and another good one from you...

Right, and perhaps a witch cast a spell on the plane to stop it as well

that's good bill, mock someone's faith... nice one.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

>>Right, and perhaps a witch cast a spell on the plane to stop it as well

>that's good bill, mock someone's faith... nice one.

Are you claiming that christians can pray, but wiccans can't? Prayer is great; it can settle someone's mind, give them insight into themselves, help them see the right path to walk - and that's invaluable. It will not stop a 767, any more than any kind of prayer, incantation, spell, or blessing will.

look at all the shit getting thrown at bush now with everything goin on....... all i know is when bill was gettin blowjobs and playing with cigars and pussy, i was makin tons of money.........since october 2002, ive been unemployed, and usually when 100 guys are on the bench, they are all out within a week, i was #111 on the list in january and last month i was only down to #64, and thats out of over 300.btw, i work doing data centers, fiber optics, co's, etc......

george, gonna do somethin bout the economy soon, eh?

sux that everywhere he goes, shit shuts down like that. should be reimbursed for equivelant (sp?) pay for that day, tms, jms, dz, vid, etc......

ya, like that might happen........

It seems tome that Clinton was just a little more concerned about what was going on right here in our own country. He wasn't sending truckloads of people all over the place "liberating" countries and trying to save the world from all these weapons of mass desrtuction that no can seem to find. If you want to make the world a better place then you need to start at home. It's like going down to the neighbor's down the street and demanding to search their house b/c somebody said that they were stock piling chocolate cake. No body knows for sure if they are or not. It's just a rumor.
Please someone enlighten me as to what GWB has done that has been good for this country. I think if he wants to stay in office it is going to take a lot more than a lot of money this time

Back to the DZ issue, cant you claim lost wages on your taxes? like say you were supposed to make $2500 on the weekend with Tandems/AFF etc but since the Prez stopped by and prevented that income could it be considered a loss? Sorry just trying to help find a solution.

Back to the DZ issue, cant you claim lost wages on your taxes? like say you were supposed to make $2500 on the weekend with Tandems/AFF etc but since the Prez stopped by and prevented that income could it be considered a loss? Sorry just trying to help find a solution.

Huh? If they don't work, they they don't have income, so by default their income is reduced by the amount that they lost. :S

Mike,

Either way you will reflect losses on that month. You will not be able to claim any loss revenue, for you work basically on cash basis. There are not collectable revenues that I could think of on this type of operations, except for the upkeep of the planes, and perhaps salaries paid if any. Either way there will be losses. It is unfortunate about the dropzone woes, particularly for this year's weather, added up on the misfortunes.

I would like to make a suggestion, why not start some instructions when these type of situation arises?

CRW, RW, etc. I would personally be very interested in taking some video classes with you..........

Take care and blue skies!
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon