thethinker

Rather bored

Well, I've had a gander through almost all the current threads, and everything seems to be pretty dried out, so I figured i'd post a new thread and see if it got anywhere. Due to the fact Im usually full of shit, thats what the thread can be about. Well not literally, just if ya have something to say say it. I actually wanted to pose a question that leaves me dumbfounded.

Have you ever been to mcdonalds, and you see a 300 pound person, they order a double quarter pounder meal with cheese, and then they ask for a diet coke?:o I mean....what is THAT all about?

I mean don't get me wrong, i have nothing against heavy people......more cushion for the pushin!!! But thats just odd!

Anyways thats it for now. Perhaps if any of you have some questions u want answers for, we can all help eachother out.:D

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe

Anyways thats it for now. Perhaps if any of you have some questions u want answers for, we can all help eachother out.

OK, I'll bite. If you knock the shit out of someone, there it is, laying next to them and I have a general idea of what that would look like. BUT, If you knock the "f#ck" outta some one, there it is, laying on the ground, whats THAT look like?
I had a buddy that used to get drunk and, never fail, he would pose that question to whoever happened to be there. So.... thats my question :|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I met her in a club down in old Soho where they
drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry
cola C-O-L-A cola
she walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said
Lola L-O-L-A Lola Lo lo lo lo Lo - la

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she sqeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Hope you don't get Banned!

I met her in a club down in old Soho where they
drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry
cola C-O-L-A cola
she walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said
Lola L-O-L-A Lola Lo lo lo lo Lo - la

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she sqeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walked like a woman but talked like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Damn...you're bored

The voices... they just won't stop!

You mean the ones that say, "That's it...come to Kris, bring honey...and some feathers..."?

Would those be the voices? If so, they're rather common, but serious. I'd heed them, if I were you.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

You know wut i learned today.....i duno about fish....but snakes don't have ears. Like snake charming......they are charmed by the vibrations and the movement of the charmers muscal instrument. I did learn that the kimodo dragon DOES have ears. See wut u can learn when watching a little boy and turning on animal planet?

I have a question, why don't they come up with a better ice pack idea. When you put the food on it.....the bread gets soggy>:( Ewwwwwwwwwe

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe