skydiverbrian

Theiving Bastards!

It wasn't anything special. Just a 500 Ninja. It's a 2002, but everything is factory. No after-markets or anything. Even the standard factory paint job. That makes me think it's kids, too. What's a midnight spare? How do I put the word out?

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I think he means basically start asking around like you want to buy stolen stuff for cheap. If it's kids looking to make a quick buck, they might try to sell it to you.

That really sucks though. Hopefully Karma will get 'em.

Was it just in a lot? Lock the forks? Any kind of security? Neighbors? Insurance cover it?
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

damn, that sucks bro... I recently started riding 8 months ago.... and love riding. WIll your insurance cover it being stolen? I hopw you get it back SOON. Where do you live? I can come out, start a biker gang... joking but seriously he/she/ or they need some cans of whoop @$$

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

What the fuck is going on???, every time I start reading postings on this board THERE IS A NEW THEFT!!!, shit like that really makes me mad, fucking envious lazy losers, if they want something why don't they work, save and then get the stuff they want or need instead of taking it from people.

I hope those fuckers get what they deserve.

<<<>>> for you bro.

A midnight spare is a stolen part.

Ask for big stuff you can identify. Wheels, Tank, Side covers etc. Ask anyone you ride with to ask anyone they ride with etc. Give a mobile number and go and see them with a friend. If it's like 20 dudes with crowbars, don't say - "You theiving Bastards! You stole my bike!" Say - "Nah - don't like the colour/not the one I'm looking for etc" and tell the cops later, or track em and pick them off at your lesure. No motive - right?

Let people know where you're going before you go - and what to do if you don't come back within x time. Here people will kill for R20, which is like...$2.66.
Watch your back - and have fun!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Fother Mucker! >:( Got up this morning to find my motorcycle was stolen last night. Damn! Damn! Damn! The cops say I'll probably never see it again. Damn! >:( I hope the bastard who stole it sails it into a tree at 120mph.

Brian, sorry bud, I know how much that sucks. Hope your insurance covers it.

Was it just in a lot? Lock the forks? Any kind of security? Neighbors? Insurance cover it?

I kept it under the stairwell, 3 feet from my front door. You couldn't even see it from the street. I'm thinking it's linked to the landscapers or the guys who drop off brochures on your door. They're the only ones who could have seen it.

The only lock I had on it was the ignition lock that keeps the wheel turned. It was turned towards the wall, so it would have taken a couple people to drag it out. Especially since I kept it tight up against the wall and the bottom of the stairwell.

The neighbors didn't hear or see anything. The cops are pretty much like "here's your report - that's all we're doing". They aren't even going to look around. What good are those f*ckers?

The good news is the insurance will cover it. Only paying the $250 deductible + the loan difference. Won't be able to do that for 15 days, but at least I don't have to make the payment between now/then.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

The cops are pretty much like "here's your report - that's all we're doing". They aren't even going to look around. What good are those f*ckers?

If you mentioned DONUTS maybe you could get a different treatment. :P

I hope someone finds it bro.