Muenkel

What about your looks?

I think we look better as we get older because we know ourselves better and know what looks best for us instead of trying the latest hair do or fad we just do what we know we need when we are older. The older we are , we tend to be more health conscience and will most likely be fitter at lets say 30 than at 20. ;) When you feel better, you look better. Being healthy has tons to do with looks , I believe from my own experience anyway.:)
We may be running Marathons at 29 years old, someting I would have not been able to even think about doing at 22. B|

I'm 5ft 5.5 inches....120lbs ...

If I saw you in the mall and didn't know you I'd smile and under my breath say "skinny little bitch"!:P

I must say that I'm getting better with age because I was such an ugly kid! I'd never consider myself beautiful. I very seldom get a 2nd look. BUT I have an incredible personality and I think that makes me "cute" and when I'm at my normal weight I have a great ass! It's always been my best asset! Get it, ASSet?:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Well, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I think beauty comes from within and I believe I am a very good person! I mean, even last night as I was getting sick, I had the consideration to change my garbage can liner 3 times!:D How the hell I managed that I'll NEVER know!:S Six months and I finally got the IN on the bootleg!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Now, as I am hitting 40 I am starting to take on that middle age look (although when Jessd met me, she thought I was in my early 30's at most. ). No gray hair or balding yet, but definitely signs in my face and it is tougher to keep those few extra pounds off.

Chris - you look fine. I don't think that you have a "middle aged look" going on. :)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Other than gaining about 50 lbs... I've always looked the same since I was 16. Then I had no prob getting into bars & such, now I get carded @ bars & for smokes... guess somewhere aroung 22 I actually looked my age.

But looks peaking. Looks change & mature. who knows, perhaps they'll get better, sure hope my face doesn't start to sag though. Skydiving is a fountain of youth imo - keeping us all a bit younger one way or another.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

i find that over time people tend to show their true beauty or ugliness. Even if you don't get to know someone on a personal level...you can see their ugliness or beaty simply by observing them over a peiod of time. Someone you may not find attractive initially may begin to attract you once you learn their quirks, expressions and demeanor. Someone "hot as hell" can turn butt ugly. Man! there are a lot of ugly people out there.[:/]

As far as me? Ask DivaSkyChick
www.FourWheelerHB.com

d-spiral,

That is so true! I've always used my "six-month rule" for this reason. Just stick around someone for six months and you'll start to see the real person. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. But at least you'll know the truth.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal