John4455

I just realized!!!!!!!!

that today is my aniversary. 14 years ago I married my first wife. Divorced her 7 years later. I think that I will call her...............

Divorced - that's a special "D" license that usually costs a great deal more than what the USPA annual license renewel fee is.

you could anonymously send her a bouquet of dead flowers to see if she remembers. :D

No no no - a bunch of sour grapes would be much more appropriate!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Great Idea! Yesterday was my ex's birthday so I sent her a card and reminded her that she's getting older and still hasn't found anyone else (my wife and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this year). Petty, shallow, mean spirited, and it did improve my day:P
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Well done bud!! I got in contact with my ex after 8 years...and my initial thought was ' fuck I was married to that !!! ' quite sad really as I was tanned and muscle toned to sweet F#¤k after a heavy skydiving season in Florida...and she was regretting treating me like shit and shagging my best mate!!
They say good things come to those that wait....and that was my moment

that today is my aniversary. 14 years ago I married my first wife. Divorced her 7 years later. I think that I will call her...............

Divorced - that's a special "D" license that usually costs a great deal more than what the USPA annual license renewel fee is.

Noooo Shit.That D license cost me 10k in attorneys fees for uncontested.All I asked for was visitation of my son.my truck and what was mine before we were married.I said she could have everything else.And it still cost me every penny I had.

Noooo Shit.That D license cost me 10k in attorneys fees for uncontested.All I asked for was visitation of my son.my truck and what was mine before we were married.I said she could have everything else.And it still cost me every penny I had.

The rigger down at the DZ I'm at for student training gave me some pretty good advice on the same day he gave me my first packing tutorial. It went something like this:

"If you ever get the urge to get married; go to the bar, find a good looking woman with no personality at all and just buy her a house and walk away. Just cut all the crap in the middle out and safe yourself some time."