JumpNFly

QUestion to everyone

Personally I think that's fucked up. Unless they are just looking at them with friends and making fun of them. Or if it's Craigslist because some of the personal ads are just so damn funny. But if they are really looking at them then it's just wrong.

I mean really, how does that make their significant other feal? I'd feel pretty bad if I knew my honey was checking out personal ads.

Then again maybe it's just killin time at work....
Nevermind me, what do I know?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Ok why would someone in a relationship still be checking out personal ads online?

Loaded question...

*steps back* :o:);)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ok why would someone in a relationship still be checking out personal ads online?

Ask them.

There's really only one of two possibilities here; amusement or actually looking.

I assume you already know this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Some of the personal ads are pretty entertaining and or funny. I guess its a way of being voyuerstic for some people. However if you do it while you are with an significant other, its hurtful in my opinion. If they doing with a group of people for fun its another matter. My $0.02

OK, before I get flamed...and I know I probably will...Who looks at personal's ads anyway? I just don't know.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not quite sure what context it is.. really have no clue...
i found out by mistake... looking for something on the computer, and hit the webpage that he had been on... saw the stuff, and Of course got a little nosy... and its a mutual computer...

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Hence my original statement/question. That was what I was led to believe, but I don't know cuz I never tried it. Then again I've never jumped off a cliff either...ok, bad example, I want to. But you get the idea.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Just out of curiosity, but how long has this relationship been going on? Are we talking a coupla months.. years? How do YOU think the relationship's going?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I would have to agree with Quade, simply ask them in a non confrontational tone,

speaking only for myself if I was the male and bored and happened to go to that site and you "my girlfriend" saw that I had visited that site, the best approach for me, would be , if you said " hey honey are we all right??? cuz, I was online and had seen that you had visited xyz site and I just wanted to make sure things are good between us"

I would then feel bad, for making you feel uneasy and then reinforce the fact that we are indeed good, by making a special effort to show my commitment ... IE a good amount of pampering...

now if he was really looking, by not being confrontational while asking, I think you would be in a better position to evaluate his response ....

IMHO...

thanks for the advice...
since I'm the one cooking dinner tonite, I guess that's a pretty good time to bring it up...

as far as I know, things are great... we've been together for about 3 months now, not too long, but long enough that we've discussed and agreed that we don't want to see other people, he tells me quite often that he's very happy that we are together... and that he can't wait to see where things go with us, and he defenitely wants to see where they will go...
am I just being a dramatic girl here?

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Well it sounds like things are going well, lucky you :)

as for being dramatic, the tough thing about new relationships is, it is at a time when emotions are high, call it infatuation, love, warm fuzzies, what ever you chose to label it, and the foundation of trust, commitment and security have not fully developed, so that enables the evil feelings of insecurity distrust or paranoia. they only tool to battle this is communication.

Hope you have a good dinner tonight !!

Yeah, besides it gets cold up there...
Now Texas, theres another story...if you call 15 cold, well, there's only one cold day a year, and it's rarely on the weekend. So that means jumpin in the winter....yeah Babay!