FallloutboyDAoC

Chutingstar Helmets

Does anyone have any experience with having these guys make them a camera helmet? I was going to send my cameras to them and have them build me a helmet.

I can't speak for their abilities to build camera helmets, but I can for sure they are a very reputable company with excellent customer service.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Awesome, never even knew that chuting star would build your camera helmet for you! Great to know as I'm planning on ordering a camera helmet from chutingstar in the near future and really just don't want to make mistakes drilling and such.
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

I just bought 2 drift cameras and 1 contour + and a helmet with mounts from them. One of the drift cameras did not work when it was shipped to me sent them an email and they shipped me a new one the next day.

Great service, I will use them again.
John - D.S 1313

"I'll jump it, Np. It's all good"

Does anyone have any experience with having these guys make them a camera helmet? I was going to send my cameras to them and have them build me a helmet.

I can't speak for their abilities to build camera helmets, but I can for sure they are a very reputable company with excellent customer service.

+1 Chutingstar have exceptional customer service