digurman

gay/drag forum

Oh, man, Ramon -- you look so HOT HOT HOT in your jumpsuit -- it shows everything :)

Pity you guys live together ;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh, man, Ramon -- you look so HOT HOT HOT in your jumpsuit -- it shows everything :).

ROTFLOL

Just made me remember last weekend... the gay boys doing the tandems. Wish I would have had a clicker to keep track of how many times the eyes dropped to check out my package when I was wearing my freefly pants and talking to them.

the gay boys doing the tandems

Did the tandems enjoy it? :S

I am sure they enjoyed the view... but thats all they got. I actually knew one of them. Too bad they went up in the King Air. I'm sure they would have liked "hooking up" on their hands and knees in the Cesna much better. :D

Zennie... Remember that.... gay training 201. Volunteer to be the tandem passenger for new tandem masters when they are jumping out of Cesnas.

I'm sure they would have liked "hooking up" on their hands and knees in the Cesna much better

Yeah, but you normally don't hook up facing the TM.
:ph34r:

Oh Crap... This is got to take A LOT of training. Zennie.. Do I need to show you pics? You are not supposed to face eachother when you do it doggy style! The bottom (the part you are playing) is on his hands and knees. The top (Ramon) :DLOL is BEHIND you.

You ARE aware that it IS Green, yes?

And it glows in the dark. Woohoo!

Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... Lights ON... Lights OFF... :D

This is got to take A LOT of training. Zennie..

I need training? I was alluding to oral & you didn't pick up on it?
WHAT KIND OF QUEER ARE YOU? ;)

Ha ha ha ONe that knows what he is doing. By the time you get to Hook-up altitude you are done with that.... What do you think you should be doing from 0-10,000 feet?

I don't know how in the fuk I missed this one BUTT... Blue.. don't lie.. your always tryna covert straight lads. Poor Hookitt!

Song to a Superhero:

I do know one thing though,
Bitches they come they go,
Saturday thru Sunday Monday
Monday thru Sunday Yo.
Maybe I love you one day
Maybe we'll someday grow,
Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fucking runway HO.

Isn't that special lmao:):P:D:ph34r:

Hope you don't get Banned!