1) Zero piercings
2) Zero tattoos
3) Zero brandings

In the coming years I will have:
1) Zero piercings
2) Zero tattoos
3) Zero brandings
----------------------------------------
I second that. So your not alone. People have the god given right to do what they choose. But I honestly believe that, except for piercings on feminine ears, none of that looks good on anybody. I therefore would not advise anybody to do any such thing.

If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I think that piercings look good on many people.

Some piercings I personally do not like. For example, I have yet to see an eyebrow or lip piercing that I liked, though I've never particularly minded eyebrows.

I really don't like nipple piercings. I had a girlfriend get hers pierced. When she showed me I was quite dismayed. They were perfect before.[:/]

And, yeah, I didn't like the idea of her boobs being in another guy's hands as he drove a hole through her nipples. I actually rather resented it. The whole idea of everything I didn't like.

Then again, we always were WAY opposite.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

hell yes, sexy as hell... however, to do just the ball on the lip, and nothing below the lip, you'd do what's called an inverse vertical labret

i think that's what would look best on me. i wouldn't have more than a couple years, just until i get out of college and get a real job.
and how much pain and maintenance comes w/ getting that pierced?????

I've got my tounge (horizontal) my lower lip (labret), ears, used to have nipples done, have 3 tattoos and i've got something down.
You're nasty, I can't believe you would actually want to see it! :S You're a perv!
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

i think that's what would look best on me. i wouldn't have more than a couple years, just until i get out of college and get a real job.
and how much pain and maintenance comes w/ getting that pierced?????

going straight thru the actual lip tissue (as i call the red stuff :)
drink from a glass w/ no straw is a little tricky for the first few days and i still have to be careful eating apples.

overall, the pain is not bad at all, it is a little higher maintanence during the healing period because it is an oral piercing so it should be cleaned every time you eat/drink something.

the worst part tho, is you need to avoid contact w/ "bodily fluids" for the first couple of weeks... even kissing should be avoided :(

-------

I had one in each ear lobe, one in the cartilage (done two different times) and one Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there:P

4 total in my ears, plus I just got my tongue done this month and like it so far, but agree that waiting out the "no bodily fluids" is a drag...

Life is like riding in a taxi.
Even when you're not going anywhere the meter is ticking
- Masked & Anonymous

Right nipple--In 1992, I popped a safety pin through it with the aid of a little ice and a lot of Wild Turkey. It didn't like when the safety pin rusted a bit, :S but it healed shortly after replacing the pin with a gold ring. I have a 12-gauge SS ring in there now.

Left nipple--In 1995, I popped it with a sewing needle with no ice, no liquor (I like that word). Replaced needle immediately with a 12-gauge SS ring.

Personally, I think the sexiest piercing on a girl is an ear. Call me old fashioned--I just like em there.

In response to sensitivity concerns I saw somewhere on this thread: Since having both of them done, I have a ton more sensitivity in them, 'specially after a lot of jumping with the harness sliding around.:o

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

I used alcohol as well...sometimes, when the piercing is infected or pussing, it's kind of a good thing to dry it out. The alcohol helped more than anything else I tried...

i'm glad it works for you guys, i know i've also used dial anti-bacterial, w/ good results, even tho it's also not really recommended (also becuase it dries), so i guess it boils down to everyones body is a bit different B|

when I had my nose done last year the piercer told me to use hydrogen peroxide (2% or 3% solution, can't remember). He said that although alcohol, salt etc works, they tend to encourage fast healing and therefore lead to scar tissue. If I was ever considering taking the nose ring out, minimal scarring would be preferrable.

For my belly button the best thing I found was getting pneumonia and being prescribed serious anti-biotics, healed it up in no timeB|. Not really a recommendation though!

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

i have the top and bottom of my navel pierced...i used to have the sides too but i got sick of it. i also have my rook pierced (cartilage below the top of your ear) and i had a madison in my lower back which i had to take out for surgery, but i will be getting it redone in the next few weeks.

Pictures, man! Pictures.

It's just for special people to see ;) besides I don't think it's where you think it is.:o

I have my tongue pierced as well as my ear, but have been contemplating a nipple. Im not into tatoos, but I duno. On a girl i think the tongue is always pretty hot, earrings bring out eyes....but the rest of the features depends on the way she looks...im not saying that to be offensive, i mean it literally. Some girls don't look good in eyebrow rings, others do.

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
-Johann von Goethe