leroydb

SKYMAMA: new icon

LOL...Deuce and Lummy told me I shouldn't have a fancy picture on a skydiving site. So now I have a skydiving picture taken at an actual boogie, and you don't like it! :S I hate to break it to you, but if you see me at a dz, that's what I look like, all sweatly and gross. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We ALLLLLLLL look sweaty and gross...
Let me repeat ~ WE ALL LOOK SWEATY AND GROSS at the DZ. :S
Trust me. :|

Pleeeaaase, you are still a gorgeous lady. You are classy, smart and sweet. I KNOW that this is true because of our PMs. :)
Also, we all have eyes, and you look cute in all your pictures, Andrea.
;)

What do you think I look like at the dz, Brad Pitt?

I liked your yearbook glamour shot. It gave such a sweet persona while you were locking threads so visciously.

And why are you listening to Deuce and Lummy? They live in a state that can't make up their mind on a damn Governor.:P

Chris

They live in a state that can't make up their mind on a damn Governor.

Wrong-o, Muenkey. We've decided we don't want this one anymore. At least that's my prediction for October 7.

That is a fabulous shot, Mama! Fabulous! ;)

Quit with the glam shots

It wasn't a glamour shot, it was just me how I normally look and standing in my dining room. Geez o pete! :S
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well then....what do you look like when you get really gussied up?

Ok, I'll rephrase that....the hair and make-up was normal, but the jewelry and shirt were a little more fancy. But, it still wasn't a glamour shot, it was just the only half-way decent picture I had.

heh! What did you do, change it back?

No, you should see me in my dropzone.com t-shirt. Apparently it's not as bad as I think it is....y'all are ruining the reason why I changed it in the first place. I think I'll do the full face helmet picture next.
:P

No, you should see me in my dropzone.com t-shirt. Apparently it's not as bad as I think it is....

Let's put it this way... some one's got to....

Your current avatar (wearing the dz.com shirt) gives many of us (men... and probably some women too) the desire to wad up your clothes at the foot of our bed.

The other picture (which is a nice picture... for a glamshot) gives us that "Nice to meet you Mrs Cleaver" sensation.

You choose which way you want to be portrayed.

(of course, this is coming from a person who uses Timmy as an avatar)

edit: poor usage of apostophe's
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto