alanab

girl wanting goggles

try flex z goggles minis. they are inexpensive have many different color tints as well as clear and you can buy them at most dz shops

***:)I'm an average/big size and they just WORK.
I've spent on many types (Pryos,..etc) trying to get something that doesn't distort my face for pics yet won't loose my contacts in freefly.:)

try flex z goggles minis. they are inexpensive have many different color tints as well as clear and you can buy them at most dz shops

***:)

I 3rd this....I have a small face and they are the only ones that seem to fit well, plus I could get them in yellow and blue. :D

You can order them from square1.

Only thing....don't leave them sitting in your hot trunk for a week...the seal around the sides on mine melted, no biggie though...they were cheap to replace.
Fly it like you stole it!

be careful with you goggle selection with the new mind warp! i have found it comes in closer to my face than other helmets and that some types of goggles won't work because they are too wide for the helmet. this might be expecialy prevelent since you are a gal and might have an even smaller sized helmet but with normal sized goggles... i use "mini flex z's"

be careful with you goggle selection with the new mind warp! i have found it comes in closer to my face than other helmets and that some types of goggles won't work because they are too wide for the helmet. this might be expecialy prevelent since you are a gal and might have an even smaller sized helmet but with normal sized goggles... i use "mini flex z's"

any other tips with this? i am ordering a new mindwarp... which goggles will fit??

i am ordering a mindwarp helmet and need goggles to wear. any recommendations for a pair of goggles that are somewhat cheap and that look good on a girl?? also a link to where to buy them would be helpful too!

what are the differences between the mindwarp versions pimp daddy, millenium, the newest one, etc. if i order now will i have options of which one i want? how long will it take, etc??

Perhaps if you are lucky and order from Paragear like I just did, you will also
get a complimentary "Bass Master" hand held computer
like I did.
This little wonder will help you to choose exactly which lure to use no matter what circumstances you find yourself in adn therefore catch lots and lots of bass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you imagine my surprise and delight upon opening my box and finding this gem in there absolutely free?

AWWWW, it doesnt work!!!! Darn!

I think someone at paragear has a screw loose.

The title of this thread just begs for humor...:D
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Perhaps if you are lucky and order from Paragear like I just did, you will also get a complimentary "Bass Master" hand held computer
like I did.

Heee Heee !!

I just got one of them with my Ion helmet.

I shall wrap it up and give it to a retard for Christmas. :)

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."