Jenna3

How was everybody's weekend??

Went to the DZ - it was blowing at least 30 knots in gusts I reckon. A few tandems were up wth about 6 catchers per tandem. One cutaway on landing. Watching the Van take off was comedy as as soon as wheels were off it lurched about 30 degrees to the left. Then it had to land on a cross run way that i have never seen used as it was too windy to get down on the other runway (cross wind)

Nearly got blown off my bike on the ride home. Picked up my Super 10 (Stunt Kite) and went down the beach. Got picked up and thrown about 20 feet within 30 seconds of getting the kite up. Managed to play a bit with it - although it was so tough but then I bust one of my lines - which considering they have a 300lb break strength is not half bad.

All in all a windy but fun weekend. Oh and I watched 5 films on Saturday.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! :)

Don't think it could have been any better.... got 4 great jumps in Friday (one really special one!), had dinner (fancy-smancy wear-a-tie type dinners!), drinks, and dancing on a 200 ft yacht Saturday night - then got to watch a cool fireworks display from the lake, then went and saw Cirque du Soleil's Varekai today!
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! :)

Six 20-way jumps into the Johnson Space Center. I was lucky enough to be chosen to jump with the winning team. Even though the teams were picked sandlot style, it would be difficult to put a better group of jumpers together. White team rocks.

never pull low......unless you are

What a great Weekend!!!
Jumped on Friday after work, went to a Mullins boogie all day Saturday, then jumped sunday afternoon

What more could a man want?????????(pussy?)

I've been to a few Mullins Boogies myself. I always left tired with a big smile. Nobody does it like Mike.

never pull low......unless you are

What a great Weekend!!!
Jumped on Friday after work, went to a Mullins boogie all day Saturday, then jumped sunday afternoon

sounds good, but just don't mention the 1/2 mile walk through farmer mcnasty's soybeans :P

how did chris's little uhhh experiment turn out? I had to go early.

MB 3528, RB 1182

I had an awesome weekend. I went to the Kite Boarding Nationals!:)
For some reason, the first round of the comp was held in Townsville, where I live.[:/]:S
After spending most of the weekend watching Australia's best Kite Boarders, I think I have discovered a new addiction!;)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Glad to hear that your weekend was good! :)

Sky's The Limit, in Newton, NJ (my home DZ)

i ran into some people from skydive west point in a rest area on the thruway on the way to the ranch saturday morning , they were on their way to skys the limit to do some 4 way...........

Mine was great! I studied at the dropzone all day Saturday and took my "D" test and passed! Thanks for asking!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!