chaz

A sweet friend in need.

A friend of mine needs advice. She and a fellow have been broken up for a while now. She was out Saturday night and wanted to see him. She had a friend take her to the dz where he was and she stopped before she went in. She couldn't go in. What she needs to know is how to stop obsesing over this man. Ladies? any advice for this love sick girl? I'm a man and I can only say "forget him" but she can't. What is the best way to get over someone?

The best way to get over someone is under someone.
Or she could go do a skydive and fly her canopy over the hangar while he's packing.
:P

Honestly, she just needs to decide that she wants to be over him. That is 90% of the battle.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I'm a man and I can only say "forget him" but she can't. What is the best way to get over someone?

Sounds like good advise. Time will heal. If she really wants to get over this guy, she needs to stay away from him. Having someone drive her out to the DZ just to see him, isn't helping to forget him.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

She also wanted to show him the baby she just had!

Okay, now it's time to run and hide.
I can't believe I just feed that troll:$
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

In before the delete...:D

So if a person is in before the delete, and the post gets deleted, how do you have prove that you were in before the delete? How do we prove bragging rights?

Nope, anonimity is the beauty of the internet, hence a twisted psychopath is able to propagate the dementia of their fantasy world upon the rest of us. What's really disturbing is the lengths some will go to as frustration of being ineffectual builds.

So Stacy (not screenname Stacy)--AKA peppermint, laurengreg, chaz and any others I cannot remember at the present time--are you still doing the lord's work? How's scott, btw?

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Well I was going to log off and get some work done around the house, but not now. I'm off to put some pop corn in the microwave, cause I really want to sit back and watch this :D

So Stacy--AKA peppermint, laurengreg, chaz and any others I cannot remember at the present time--are you still doing the lord's work? How's scott, btw?

Man, that person has some issues. Too funny, well not really, but you have to look anyways, kinda like a car crash.

I'm with you. You get the popcorn, I'll get some beer. :D

Grtz. karma

Great, that works. It's now noon here in Colorado so I can start drinking.