chaz

A sweet friend in need.

This thread is DEFINITELY a soap, now we have another 'standard' the FALSELY ACCUSED/CONSPIRACY/MISTAKE, that means that later in the thread, Stacy will get arrested, after serving her sentence, she will come out and search for vengeance to 'clear' her name again. :D:D:D:D

This is getting better and better. :ph34r::ph34r:

she will come out and search for vengeance to 'clear' her name again. :D:D:D:D

This is getting better and better. :ph34r::ph34r:

In her search, she discovers that it was her evil identical twin, who was separated from her at birth and raised by her family's arch enemy- an inexplicably wealthy man, who is distiguished looking, with salt-and-pepper hair, dark, menacing eyebrows and a diamond pinkie ring...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Not as if you are the only Stacy in the world;).

The stacy of whom I write is certainly not you. Rather, this (expletives deleted) one happens to share your first name and screenname, regretfully.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Who's now in a wheelchair after a car accident.

The accident was caused by someone cutting the brakes and when trying to stop on a dark rainy night, the twin went over a cliff. The car burst into flames on impact, but thankfully a handsome stranger pulled her out of the burning carnage...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Who's now in a wheelchair after a car accident.

The accident was caused by someone cutting the brakes and when trying to stop on a dark rainy night, the twin went over a cliff. The car burst into flames on impact, but thankfully a handsome stranger pulled her out of the burning carnage...

She told him her name was Stacy and she adopted the persona of her sweet, innocent twin. The handsome stranger had no idea that her real name was Roxy and that she was about to take him for all he was worth... he was powerless under her spell...

Also being inexplicably wealthy, he whisked her away to his tastefully decorated penthouse apartment...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I would like to nominate Snowwhite and flyangel2 for "Hijack of the Year Award"

:D

Ok, Mary, I sent you Dave's cell phone numbers, and I'll give him yours. Have a great time with him, and remind him to think of me the whole time, will ya?

( Hey guys, I meant When they were drinking my Margaritas,,,,what were you thinking?)
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Have a great time with him, and remind him to think of me the whole time, will ya?

( Hey guys, I meant When they were drinking my Margaritas,,,,what were you thinking?)

Oh, is that what I was to be thinking also:$
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Sheez....how many times do you have to ban a person before they get the message that we don't want them posting their personal vendetta shit here? :S Sorry I didn't recognize it before, I haven't been on much today. Since the bans aren't working, here goes the IP ban.

edit to add: it's not Quickdraw who is banned, it's Chaz. Quickdraw is still in good standing. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon