pa2themd

Stalking

Hey guys,

recently in the forums there has been quite a few discussions regarding stalking. Been a newbie and all, could someone define this for me, as there isn't really anything under forum rules;)

My life is very delicately balanced, please don't make any sudden movements

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

It's a girlie-type problem, mostly. I think there's some folks who spend too much time behind their computers and take out their sexual frustrations in the form of suggestive PMs to certain dot commers. It's not appreciated.

edited to add...
I, on the other hand, really enjoy suggestive PMs, so fire away! ;)

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I prefer the method of stalking where you find out lots of personal tid bits about a person in question then you slowly let them know how much you have found out about them covertly.
This method is not against the sexual inuendo PM type, but rather a more sublte method of wierdness:D

HI CORA;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I presume that the stalking thing is abut PM someone with sexual innuendo when it is not welcome right? :S

There are people who do this.

But, it can, also, be just two friends keeping in touch but calling it stalking.

:D Hi, Squeak.

Yes, Scratch...Squeak's definitely keeping himself busy with the stalking thing. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.