Emma

Not boring job

mines not too bad (law) - Im even advising on a case at the mo where a demo jumper crashed into a spectator injuring her... of course I'll make sure she's not going to win... an im supposed to be helping HER solicitor.;)

I basically just told em not to bother.;)

My one friend is a zookeeper! She has a lot of fun at her job. It doesn't pay well, though, so it may not pay for enough skydives as you would like. My sister-in-law is a nurse...it's definitely not a boring job. I don't know anyone that does it, but I see it all the time...the people that wash windows for skyscrapers!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

High heels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats what I look for in a job... them 13 EE dont come cheap you know....lol

Dude...for some reason, I would love to see that.

Call me sick but...oh, you do...>:(

ps 'Septics' = Septic tank = yank ;)

Hi Emma,

How about earning an income under false pretences?

My job is booooring, but I haven't actually done any work for about 6 weeks now and my boss doesn't seem to have noticed[:/]. If I can stretch it to a year and still get my annual bonus, I think I'll be made for life.B|

Did you hear where you came in at the APA? Ivan was asking.

Cockney is FUN!

I learned part of that language a few years ago - can't seem to recall much since there isn't much use for it over here...;)

apples and pears
plates of meat

damn...use to know tons of it... :)

I'm an art director in advertising - back when people actually spent money - not boring.

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

My job (environmental compliance & hazardous waste management) is usually ridiculously boring, but it does have its moments...every couple of years. ;-)

My previous job as a commercial fisherman was almost never boring, and was often a little TOO interesting. Dangerous work, that's for sure.

Before that I was a painter. That sucked.

Before that was the Navy. 90% boring, 10% exciting.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm a lawyer, and my job can be boring at times. But it's actually a helluva lot of fun most of the time. A lot of the fun comes from the "You can't make this shit up" department. Some of the stuff that happens in real life is far better than any dramatic adaptation, or even a comedy.

Where else could I be paid for arguing with people? Heck, yesterday I got paid for driving three hours to the coast for an inspection, being there for 3 hours, and then driving back. It was easy stuff.

I love being a lawyer, though that's pretty rare for a junior guy. My girlfriend hated her lawyer job. After quitting it, it turns out that she just hated her boss. There's little that can be done about that...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I arrange charters on private jets such as Learjets, Gulfstreams, etc. It would be somewhat boring except for the fact that it involves dealing directly with well known names in the sports and entertainment industry, the business world and politics. You wouldn't believe who I have met in a 30 year career.B|
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

OK, so what's the pay like? Could it pay for a skydiving addiction AND high heels?

Hmm. As an editor I make OK money, but not great. And reporting doesn't pay for shit until you've been in it for many years.

If you're into writing and editing and all that journalism stuff but you want to make actual money, you could get into public/media relations.

I dunno though. You're still in an office most of the time.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Can you send a gulfstream 5 to take me to vegas for dinner? I'll settle for a learjet if i have to...

My job is mostly boring but it's a really interesting place to work. I mostly sit at a computer all day, but for example today I went to the credit union, which happens to require me to walk through the comanche helicopter assembly line (well, not much of a line...there's only 1 being built at the moment). Yesterday I was on a trip to Boeing Helicopters and toured the V-22 production line. I get to see some really cool high tech things here, but 95% of the time I'm bored out of my mind.

Dave

I hate my job.... but it pays for skydiving.!:P

My feelings exactly!

I work in the main office of one of those telemarketing companies. You know...the ones who call you during dinner and ask you a million survey qns?! Yep, I get to write those questions they read to you.

I'm so bored out of my mind! I sit in a cubicle and stare at the walls all day. It never gets any more interesting than this. :|

Of course my BF works at Square 3 so while I'm bored out of my mind he's at the DZ!! At least I got a nice discount on my new canopy though. ;)

BettyAnn

Getting married? Check out my website!