juanesky

Invitation to post unsolicited PM's

As soon as I'm not on a dial up connection you will receive appropriate PMs.

I manage to stalk quite adaquately on a dialup! Unless you mean to send pictures. If so, add me to the stalked list.

Words, words words.......
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Juansky, riddler, and hookitt you are officially being stalked. As soon as I'm not on a dial up connection you will receive appropriate PMs.

YAAAAYYYY!!!! .. I mean.. EEEEKK!!! B|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Why don't you stalk Hookitt?
--------------------------------------------------------
I try to stalk him over IM, but he always tells me he's busy

He does the same thing to me.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

IM and PM are different.

When one is asking to be stalked, one cannot pick the method of stalking. It should be at the convenience of the stalkee....we're very busy. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Here's the most recent IM from sunshine... I'm the victim here (sniff sniff)

hookitt: What up !
hookitt: LOL
sunshine: i'm busy
sunshine: haha

Well you only IMed me to be a smartass, i was being one right back!! :D

In an effort to be fair and balanced, I would like to invite Skymama, and all other attractive DZ.com females to please stalk me via PMs.

The hell with PM. I'll stalk you out in the open on the forums. And since you live in the same state, Watch Out;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

The hell with PM. I'll stalk you out in the open on the forums. And since you live in the same state, Watch Out

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I hate the long distance tease - I need some touchin' B|
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

The hell with PM. I'll stalk you out in the open on the forums. And since you live in the same state, Watch Out

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. I hate the long distance tease - I need some touchin' B|

Like I told you in the PM, it's only stalking if you don't want it. You guys need to act more hard to get;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'd like to also point out that you girls pretty much stink at stalking. You've really got to be more lewd that all that. And don't be so shy with the naked video, either!

Now, in an effort to try to be more hard to get:

Don't ... Stop ... don't ... stop ... don't, stop ... don't stop .... Don't Stop! ... Don't Stop!!!

well, that didn't work out very well.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I'd like to also point out that you girls pretty much stink at stalking. You've really got to be more lewd that all that. And don't be so shy with the naked video, either!

Well....if you'd provide a link to the "How to Stalk for Dummies" edition, I'm sure us ladies would all improve our stalking abilities. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

--------------------------------------------------------
Well....if you'd provide a link to the "How to Stalk for Dummies" edition, I'm sure us ladies would all improve our stalking abilities.

I do NOT stink at stalking. I invented the dz.com stalking. And i beleive there is a stalking class on schedule for the eloy boogie if i make it out there.

Not to hijack this thread but what do you mean "if" you make it to Eloy??? You WILL be there!!! Start putting a dollar away everyday and you'll have enough by boogie time! Then you can just solicit for jump tickets

Airfare to Eloy is currently at $400...i can't afford that.