Skyrose7

No longer a Michigander??!

I Just thought I would share my excitement with everyone. As I was finishing moving all of my crap to a city an hour away from home, I was offered an amazing career opportunity (which I have not found anything since I graduated in December) in Indiana. So, I took it! We just packed up all the stuff I had at the new place and kept heading south! I am so nervousa and scared because I have never done anything like this, but this is what life is about. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Congrats on the move... it sounds like your new job is going to work out nicely!

Actually I just realized that now that you are not one of "them" anymore (Wolverine supporters) I can actually talk to you with out feeling a lot of shame for you... Go Bucks! B|:D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I am already moved here. It was completely impulse, so I am living in the basement of the business owners' house (a very nice place) until I finish training. I am living in Elkhart, IN. It is at the Northern border of Indiana, so I am still only a little over an hour away from my dz. driveable.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MaryRose

I am already moved here. It was completely impulse, so I am living in the basement of the business owners' house (a very nice place) until I finish training. I am living in Elkhart, IN. It is at the Northern border of Indiana, so I am still only a little over an hour away from my dz. driveable.:)

east or west side of the northern indiana border?

east or west side of the northern indiana border?

pphhffftt, I don't even know my address... but if I would make an educated guess, I am closer to the western border. who knows... :S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MaryRose

oh, well skydive fort wayne is in the top right hand cornere of the state.... in angola, near the tristate area. i havent jumped there and would be curious to hear about it. i know a friend that jumps there, only like a few times a year, but they are a weekend only dz, with a fly in caravan. let me know if you will jump there