sinker

The Sexy Family Minivan

So it's funny how I have become... mid thirties, three kids, wife... I never thought I'd get excited about buying a minivan... a go-go-grocery-getter... but our current ride is getting old and worn out.

So we bought a new minivan today (well, new to us anyway). I can't believe I got a total stiffy for what we bought... nice alloys, sticky tires, fairly fast engine (ya right)... lol... life changes you...

So here it is for your amusement...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

priorities dahlin... priorities...

jump tix? At 18/jump, 633. But just think, you and me and the other middle TN dz.commers could all pile in for a comfy ride to the first TN dz.com boogie that we will organize!

-the artist formerly known as sinker

I have not heard that its leaving. Jim gave us a free jump on the last load. Could be because he had a student pilot who made his first solo on that load, and did a GREAT JOB (props JOE!).
Or it could be because I'm so damn cute! haha!
Either way.. Jim rocks!

ps- I've been drinking..

Very sharp. It's a tool dude -- the best tool for transporting the family around. The biggest tool in your tool box :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)