freeflyanvil

BEN and Corn Nuts's 100th jump!!

That was an awesome jump! We barely squeezed it in as you can see by the amount of light in the pics:D. We launched a bobsled exit (182 remember:S)....all I can say is it worked for about 2 seconds. I loved the safety goggles and hockey helmets, the goggles barely stayed on and definately did not keep the wind out:D.

Oh ya, then theres Fence-Boy. Or even more exactly, Downwind-Into-The-Fence-Boy-Who-Now-Has-Pretty-Good-Wiplash:D:P. I'm just playin wit ya Chris.;).

Ahhh what a day!
Flying Hellfish #470

Or even more exactly, Downwind-Into-The-Fence-Boy-Who-Now-Has-Pretty-Good-Wiplash:D:P. I'm just playin wit ya Chris.;).

HAHAHAAA!
Nice way to put it Bongo Jr. B|
Too bad someone didn't have a camera on your "normal corn field landing"

uh oh, this is gonna turn into one of those things...
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

Or even more exactly, Downwind-Into-The-Fence-Boy-Who-Now-Has-Pretty-Good-Wiplash:D:P. I'm just playin wit ya Chris.;).

HAHAHAAA!

uh oh.....lets see, can you say bad spot?
Flying Hellfish #470

HAHAHAAA!

uh oh.....lets see, can you say bad spot?

I'm surprised you didnt retaliate with the 'screaming like a girl in freefall during a mal and everyone on the ground could hear' incident.
Vid
"stons fal, evrysing fals, but doesnt on purpos change its flite pas an positioning..."

I'm surprised you didnt retaliate with the 'screaming like a girl in freefall during a mal and everyone on the ground could hear' incident.

HAHA. I forgot about that. Everybody could hear him from the ground. However, a mal is probably a good reason to scream.....who knows (I've never had one knock on wood). Oh well, you know we like ya Butters, we're just messin wit ya;). Oh, and we can't wait till you hit 100 jumps so we can pie you!
Flying Hellfish #470

Cool pic's and congrats to Ben and Corn Nut on there 100th jump! :)) sooo whats up with the clothing???....The number of great looking women in the sport today should have all males jumping naked on #100 to help pressure our fine opposite gender into joining us!!!!!!...comon guys...do your part in keeping this tradition alive!