CrazyIvan

How long will you live?

HHmmm, I'll live to be 91 but my SO will only live to be 82. Since he's five years younger than I am...I'll only be 87 and have 4 years to survive without him. Kill him off now or wait and see? ROFL

Good one!

Annie

A sweet sound descends
Through blue skies and clouds above
Whispering my name

According to that, I will live till 81. But most of my skydiving freinds disagree. Who knows? Actually I hope they're right and this program is wrong. Life past 60 sounds appears really, really boring to me. I have no desire to live weak.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I got 79, but it didn't factor risks such as skydiving into it. Oh I have a 97 year old grandfather who's still alive (but the other three grandparents have passed on). Damn will I have $$$ to live until 79? Before I was a skydiver that answer would have been yes, but I doubt that I will have the $$$. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

What does education level have to do with life expectancy??

I think it has a lot to do about life expectancy. If you have any education what so ever, you won't try and light a cherry bomb in your ass and blow yourself up :D

Oh yeah, I'm gonna live till I'm 66. I think that's just right. I don't want to be one of those old weak guys with a walker and an oxygen tank. Bleh. I don't want to feel sorry for myself