Coreefdiver

Atair / Cobalt Space/Alpha manual/specs

does anyone have a copy of the published material on this canopy?
looking for specs / wing-loading charts / manual if anyone has an e-copy or can make one. (or know of a working link/url)

DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

Well, it looks like their website for their sport products has finally bit the dust, domain name expired:

http://www.atairaerodynamics.com/

I think this is the Europe version, its still up:
http://www.basetroll.com/index.html

And don't even think of buying up all the cobalts that come on the classifieds here, I've been doing that! I've owned 4 or them so far and I'm keeping an eye open for a new 135 after I lost my last one in a chopB|. Yes, I like them.

Good luck finding some info on them. You can search the forums here.

I got a Space after reading reviews here and other places on-line. I might be able to jump it next weekend if all goes well

I just want to have all the info on my gear I can find (I have it for everything else)

I already checked in with MEL, line replacement is something that still can be done :)
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930

Go thru basetroll. There is a lady in FL that is the rep here in the US. I got ahold of Stane via email and he hooked me up with a new slider and I processed payment thru her.

The loft at CSC did my Cobalt reline with no problem. In way less time than I got a Pilot reline thru Aerodyne.

Love my CO and looking for a 135 also so you better be fast VTman.:)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Cobalts are lovely canopies, we know taht :) as well as there are some bad ones. I have two cobalts bought on classifieds and there is no problem with them at all (150 for WS and 120 for fun). The one which I've had problems (135) with hasn't been bought in here, as a matter of fact... So with some respect I disagree with that opinion.

For general info I use Radical's manual and submitted earlier lines chart.

I'm currently in a chase for CC105 or Radical in that size (anyone want to give out one of them?) ;)

regards
janusz
Back to Poland... back home.

got mine today.. just played around with it a bit....did a pro pack to see how different it was... very interesting fabric, as noted elsewhere.. cant find any wear and the placard looks great. lines are almost as good as my other canopy with 85 jumps on 'em... I don't think this canopy has seen much use... but hey, thats ok, I'll take care of that :ph34r:

I truly don't understand why people choose to jump such a product,
they went out of fashion for a reason.

There is abundance amount of crossfires and katanas out there which will swoop much more with stronger flair power at the end.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Dude, not everyone buys a cobalt for swooping. I have had 3 Atair canopies and I do not swoop. I like them for the openings, ability to open at high speed, and great for wing suiting. They will come back from a loooonnnngg spot, and they are very stable in turbulent conditions. Also if you spin one up wingsuiting it usually flies nice and straight without diving while you get yourself unspun. They have tons of flare and can be very forgiving for a fully eliptical canopy. and are a great transition canopy. I have flown both Katana and Crossfire canopies, and I still llike the Cobalt/Alphas better. But thats just my opinion. ;)

ORGASMO RODRIGUEZ
If your gunna be dumb
You better be tough