freeflygoddess

Who is tired of all the Cypres threads?

I will honor the poll if 500 people vote to see me naked you will get your chance at the Christmas boogie during Sunnydee's and my jello cat fight...

Quoted fully for posterity. (Not that you might edit it out later or anything....;)).

Anyway, those of us that voted, but might/might not make it to the boogie (and almost assuridly will not make it until after Christmas) would settle seeing a full size picture of your old avitar, or even some fresh ones.... :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Well I don't have a Cypress but I am very responsible...I have two kids that I take care of all on my own, well my parents do like to babysit for me so I can jump every weekend, but other than that I take care of them. So I can not afford a Cypres let alone all the crap you have to do to it...if something happens and I can't pull, well then it was my time to go...besides I wouldn't want the pain of landing in my PD126 reserve while passed out...wouldn't you rather just burn in???

um no....I was just stating that I am responsible and don't jump with any AAD...

Now back to the topic at hand....nakedness....well if you really want to see me naked please send $500 and a self addressed stamped envolope to Skydive Arizona Attn: Kathryn McAtee....hehehehehehehehehe...I will send you a anked pic I promise...

well if you really want to see me naked please send $500 and a self addressed stamped envolope to Skydive Arizona Attn: Kathryn McAtee....hehehehehehehehehe...I will send you a anked pic I promise...

Well damn!! I should hope so! Unfortuantely, I'm saving that $500 so I can meet ya in person this christmas :$

Lmao, goddess you totaly just started a whole new aad debate. silly rabbitt.
all you have to do is say the word cypress and someone will bite.
please i beg everyone please please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
either use one or dont but please shut the f--- up about them. :D
p.s. could we get a little sample of your strip tease?
its the deciding factor if im comming to the holiday boogie.

Wow, maybe you shouldn't have had kids. I'm sure that they would appreciate your thriftyness while standing over your grave because you would "rather burn in" as compared to a no flare reserve landing. I'm also sure that they would agree with you about the temporary pain, as compared to having a mother around.

Being a 70 jump wonder, its my opinion that you don't have nearly the experience to realize the gravity of your statements. Hopefully, someone that knows you sees this thread and smacks you on the back of the head for being so foolish.

One day, when you wake up you will realize how dangerous it is out there with other people all around you. It might be in a big way freefly, or just that one 2-way that you did with a 70 jump wonder that thought they knew what was going on when all of a sudden "WHAM".....knee to the head. Unconcious freeflygoddess. Dead freeflygoddess. Greiving kids, grieving parents, grieving friends.

Hope you enjoy that $800 bucks you saved. Sure looks like a bargain from here.:|

perhaps in her 70 jumps she has learned more than you have in your ........whole........whopping .....181 jumps............. its her decision, let it ride. you dont have the right to make it for her or anyone.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Well it has come to my attention that I am not allowed to tease or joke around on dz.com....I am suppose to be serious all the time because everyone thinks I have been. (which I haven't been I was just f-ing around), but from now on I will only post seriously...:)

I really didn't realize that everyone here was being serious...if so ya'll need some serious help...