chopchop

ok, we are going to set a new dz.com hybrid record.. at the Byron Boogie!!

ok.. so just a reminder.. all boogie long.. I will be doing hybrids.. if there are at least 3 people interested, we'll do them. As the boogie rolls along, I'll have a good idea of each person's skills and they'll get bigger. There are 2 goals.. first and most important is to help everyone learn and improve on their hybrid skills.. never hung before? we'll give it a shot on a little one.. wanna try stinging? here is your opportunity.. As they start to get larger, we will go to your strongest abilities..
Secondly, we need to do something bigger than that measely 6-way we did in Davis.. ;) It should not be a problem for we will be building some epic shit in Byron!!! :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Count me in for the belly group in the SMOKIN base.. you do NOT want me doin freefly.... I move FAST when I am in a sit and REALLY fast when I am headdown....I will be there Thurs night.

When I will get there is all dependent on availability of Bear Bait on I-5 betwixt Seattle and Sacramento.... and how many CHIPPIES are out looking to write tickets:P

Oh I just saw the thing about winds... HMMM better bring the go faster canopy... just what ARE the normal winds...The guys from Byron were not at all worried when the winds picked up at LP... I would usually stop jumping about the time the dust devils started kicking up at LP. For me, if its getting above 20 MPH I start thinking about watching the mayhem from a point of safety. I am old and brittle... and backing up under my square is not something I want to experience too often. I had some really GOOD PLF training under rounds compliments of the US Army Airborne School at Ft. Benning but man I hate using that training.( you get all dirty and stuff rolling around on the ground.. that is improper care and use of clothing and equipment.. I told that to a General once.. when doing a standup under a military round):P)

Amazon

ok.. so just a reminder.. all boogie long.. I will be doing hybrids.. if there are at least 3 people interested, we'll do them.

I'll be coming as well B|
Count me in for any zoo (umhh, I mean hybrid) load you're doing where you can have one more base / hanger / stinger (head up only).
Always on for more fun :)

You can't determine the length of your life
- but you can control its height and depth.

Maybe I can sting it.....ON MY BELLY!!!

Then I can sting Vinnie!!

..Hmm.. I'm not so sure I like how that sounds...:|

Sure would be an interesting looking formation though...

Oh.. um... er... we are talking about during the day.. in the air.. right? ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

maybe we should create a dz.com camp like we did at the American boogie.. Who all is camping?

I will be camping in my FREE Boogie camper I aquired back before LP.. dry... warm and cozy...and with it sitting on my 4x4 I can haul it just about anywhere;)

Amazon

Egad that is some brown ass countryside...Good thing there will be people fallin out of the sky in colorfull suits.. to look at... Up here its GREEN everywhere.. with Snow capped peaks... and the Sound out to the west with more mountain tops... sigh...I guess going down there won't be TOOOOO bad if I get to jump lots:P

And yall better save me a quiet place to park my ratty ole boogie camper...I need to get SOME sleep at least.... so I can make the Mad John Almost Sober Loads...

Amazon

Holy Flashbacks Batman....

Terminal Velocity.... The good guy pulls the reserve handle of the bad guy..

OH THE HORROR.....oops wrong movie

Hey I am working on my etiquette for coming to the "movie state"... what .... you say everyone down there isn't in movies????:P

Amazon

Amazon

I want to go to this boogie and participate in the hydrids, but I keep reading about this fast-falling base. I weight less than 100 lbs., and I do not freefly. Also, I recently downsized my main, so I am not too keen on throwing on some lead, which I have never worn, anyway.

Help, Roy! Where can I fit in? [:/] I am a belly-flyer, but do you guys still want me if I don't fall very fast? Can't we pump up the speed with the hangers? I love being base on hybrids, but what can I do here? Maybe I can try to do my first (beer) rodeo on a fast-falling belly flyer. Any other suggestions?

Also, if any ladies have a hotel room to share, please PM me. I will split the costs. Thanks.