chopchop

ok, we are going to set a new dz.com hybrid record.. at the Byron Boogie!!

Hey I got to jump with a bunch of people from Byron at Lost Prairie...a bunch of Mad John loads... Q was there Tall Guy... Can I escape from Washington to come down that way and get in on the hybrid???

C'mon down, Jeanne.. We'll fit you in somewhere.. Gonna drag anyone else down to Byron with you? And did I mention that the Byron Boogie is going to be a blast.. ;););)B|B|:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Not with 6 belly and 6 hangers that thing is going to haul some major ass.Head down would be no problem as long as it doesn't rotate,spin...

yeah, but think how COOL it'll look on video ;)

6 stingers stationary while the base/hybrid rotates..... ooo oo... let's get REAL dizzy... Base rotates clockwise... Stingers carve counter clockwise... LMAO...

Either way, count me in.,...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Oh yes.....I am planning on jumping by the Byron Boogie....if things keep healing like they are!!

sandi

Nice, Sandi, more tequila! More tequila!

Thanks for being the "straight man" for the most embarrassing thing I've done in years and years.

NOTE TO SELF: Never toss a bag of peanuts to a hungry woman who's jaw is wired shut.B|

I had to ride to work this morning on the short bus.:S

I can't tell you how cool it is to see you out and about and active after your accident.. and the fact that you are almost jumping again makes it even cooler.. Sandi.. you so Rock!
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

in speaking with Bonnie, there may be a couple of organizers there (Salcone and DeBar) working almost exclusively on hybrids.. If that is the case, I recommend everyone that wants to be on the record jump gets some in with these guys. And then we'll put something together with only dz.commers.. If they are not doing enough of that, then i will make myself available to anyone that wants to do one pretty much at any time.. as long as we have 3 or 4 people, we can do something just to get everyone used to it. Obviously, we can keep the group growing as the boogie goes on. When we get closer, I'll plan a time to assemble for it.. probably Saturday afternoon. and we'll give it a few attempts.
B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

sure.. both you and rookie.. just find me at the boogie.. I'm not hard to find.. Just ask around. We'll do these things all boogie long and towards the end.. they'll start to get big and magnifico!!! B|B|B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

yo chop chop,
i'd love to hang, or sit/stand in a slot, i could even lay base on my belly if it is needed, but lummy better bring that silly suit....this is going to be epic... if the wind isn't to wicked....
m
~ a temporary reconfiguration of stardust