chopchop

ok, we are going to set a new dz.com hybrid record.. at the Byron Boogie!!

I'm telling you, those windmills are intimidating!

My man, my ratio of "out" landings is on par with anybody at Byron. The windmills have never been a factor. I can only think of one time when anybody landed out that way, and it was no big deal. They are really big, so they seem much closer than they are.

LOL.. hmmm... lesse you can be a rodeo pony or a hanger..

WOO hoo!!! Ya mean some one will be slappin my ass yelling Giddy up??? YIppeee... Uhm.. Skye Honey... You need to start your AFF like NOW ;)

RE: Byron 5... LOL.. That's what it usually looks like when you're last out of the plane.

As a side note... if you're landing out, PLEASE be careful. The hills are golden now and it's REALLY hard to tell the hills from flat land ESPECIALLY around SUNSET

Last year, my first jump at the boogie was a solo at sunset. While under canopy, I noticed a free bag float past. After checking around and not noticing anyone in danger, I followed it down. I couldn't tell until about 150 ft or so that I was landing on a hill. I hate flaring downhill ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

LOL.. hmmm... lesse you can be a rodeo pony or a hanger..

WOO hoo!!! Ya mean some one will be slappin my ass yelling Giddy up??? YIppeee... Uhm.. Skye Honey... You need to start your AFF like NOW ;)

Well.. maybe it'll be Rosa or Lizzie this go-around.. I hear Rosa packs a pretty mean ass-slappin! ;)

Don't worry, Skye.. there won't be any nude reverse rodeos on my hybrids.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Sometimes my girls think it's kind of funny when my wife spanks them.

It is not funny when Dad gets home.

Skye, you want I should remove the smirk from the Lumster?

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Lummies daughter is so very cute, all. I have to get both pictures and permission to show you.

Did I mention that Byron has a HUGE landing area?

My DZ has a little landing area..with few outs... lots of airplanes to land ON... and student pilots in planes and vegematics...I mean choppers.. the DZO restricts it to D license jumprs .. but will let someone with a C with a lot of jumps land there if they can show him they can handle it.. Just to the N of the DZ are power lines running along the railroad tracks nest to the trees that are next to the river. Then there is the lumber yard just to the NE... and the bend in the river... and on the other side of the river.. Downtown Snohomish. over to the NW is Lake PeePeePooPoo.. I think you get the idea. The Snohomish1 picture is a closeup of the actual landing area. The runway.. paved and grass next to it are a no go. To some its just smarter to land over in the East field 2 miles to the east.. its huge.. and scenic. So when I get to go to other places... its nice to just not worry as much about the landing area.

HUGE landing area is good.

Amazon

Hmmm... how about if I let Shannon help me with that one, since she will most likely be up there and I trust her judgement, plus I think she knows more people then I do. Shannon does that work for you?

What is this? You don't trust me because I'm a guy? I was thinking Shannon might have to fill out the app. too.. Skye.. after all we've been through? You know I won't let some hussy slap Lummy's ass... Whaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!![:/]:([:/][:/]:(
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Hmmm... how about if I let Shannon help me with that one, since she will most likely be up there and I trust her judgement, plus I think she knows more people then I do. Shannon does that work for you?

I leave for a second and suddenly I'm taking applications for the Lummy ass slappin party!!! Yes Sky I'll make sure everyone... uh I mean no one... wait a sec, what am I supposed to do again?

Besides, I know how fast Lummy falls. They won't even be able to catch him ;);)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

You don't trust me because I'm a guy?

It has nothing to do with that. I don't trust you with women and slapping cause I know you. ;)

Ohhh.. no.. that's spankings.. women like 'em.. ;) That slapping thing.. that's only when they don't like when i pinch their butts.. and it stings.. :P And anyway.. I'm turning over a new leaf.. I heard that No means No.. who'dathunkit? :o[:/]:)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Dude. Boyfalldown fills his with methane.

WHOA.. you so reminded me I have to sew a pocket on my leg of my red jumpsuit.. I need a place to put my little bottle of "Buttstink Be Gone" a little bottle of Pina Colada spray... ahhh freshens the air with all those Methane producers around;)

Amazon