jtval

for the women

Oops! It was directed to JT (that's what I get for drunk-posting!), but yes, my comment goes for you, JT, boudy, Viking, AggieDave, slim, and the rest of you hotties who want to keep the eye-candy coming!

no Problem. Im sure ther'll be more to follow!
My photos

My Videos

I am sure there are a few hidden faces here that are looking at your pics too!
give it time they usually come out in groups

Is this comment in reference to who I think it is? Yes, we're all sitting back watching the show.

I'm sitting silently in the shadows hoping TB will post some more (maybe a glimpse into the 500th jump outfit), Slim overcomes his insecurities, and that Viking finds himself sitting around in his Speedo with a digital camera and his pc tuned to dz.com. Then there's JT. If he would just get an itch timed right before the camera shutters...

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

lol ... I have a real crappy webcam only for my pics. It's hard to take the kind of shots JT has because I gotta be sittin right in front of my cam to push the snapshot button with the mouse! Eh, maybe I'll come up with a brilliant idea soon and post sommore pics:S

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

and that Viking finds himself sitting around in his Speedo with a digital camera and his pc tuned to dz.com.

:$ Well i did just get a new webcam.............:P:)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Isn't that where they filmed Blazzing Saddles?
Red Rock?
One of my all time favorite racist comedies! hahahah

"Bart! They said you was hung!"
"And theys RIGHT!"
(appropriate quote for this thread..)

Then you oughta know its ROCK RIDGE!

Red Rock was a legendary BULL who was quite difficult to ride. Even for the good Cowboys. He died though.

Really? We need to talk, then! I most definitely would love to go. :)
Edited: Do you all the climbing gear that we would need?

Hey girl,

I forgot that you climb, Derek has been doing it for years, I just started a month ago. It's a total blast and easy on my knees. You know I'd be up for a trip somewhere to go climbing, and we have all the sport climbing gear, since most the routes around here are bolted. I'm on 5.8s right now, but was sidelined lastweek with a cold that is still kicking my ass, hoping to get out to the wall or the gym by the weekend.

So JT, wanna get your butt kicked by some girls? :P I promise we will be nice. :)

Hmmm......note to self, must plan another trip to CA to see Mandy and Rosa. Next trip will definately be an elsinore trip.
Fly it like you stole it!